December 10 lbs Challenge

davypr86
davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
I started a Challenge Group for those that want to go against the holiday trend of gaining weight in the holidays.

The idea is to lose 10 lbs. by December 31st. If your interested, you can join the group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17731-december-10-lbs-challenge

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    I'm considering joining, but I'll only join if someone, perhaps the creator of the group, will be willing to sell me beachbody exercise dvds at a profit. I'm also hoping that someone in the group will try to push Shakeology on me at incredibly high prices. Do you think we can make that happen? I mean, losing 10 pounds next month would be nice and all, but it would be even better if I joined an innocent looking group and it turned out to be a beachbody marketing trap.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    I'm considering joining, but I'll only join if someone, perhaps the creator of the group, will be willing to sell me beachbody exercise dvds at a profit. I'm also hoping that someone in the group will try to push Shakeology on me at incredibly high prices. Do you think we can make that happen? I mean, losing 10 pounds next month would be nice and all, but it would be even better if I joined an innocent looking group and it turned out to be a beachbody marketing trap.

That's obviously not the case daypul. His profile and the group both say absolutely nothing about beachbody or shakeology or whatever. If he was here to sell that stuff he would be up front about his business and wouldn't hide it.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    That's a great point, delicious c. I was really hoping that this would finally be the perfect group where I could buy all of my beachbody products but I guess I'll have to keep looking.

Too bad. When I checked the OP's posting history and saw that he mentioned beachbody on 85 of his 90 posts, I really got my hopes up. Oh well.....
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    IXvevVd.gif
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member

Full disclosure.

I am not doing this group for Beachbody or to sell products. This is strictly personal.

I am a Beachbody coach, but I am not using this group to advance my business.

I hope this clarifies your doubt.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    it really doesn't, but I do appreciate the effort.
  • lol what's wrong with beachbody !!
    I bought my Insanity work out .. I don't do shakeology .. I do my own protein shake . I watch what I eat and
    have been building muscle like crazy ... I don't buy into everything Beachbody wants to sell you but I am apart of
    a group on facebook and it's a great group :)