How do you bump??

Options
So I finally figured out what "bump" means. Lol. Now I need to know how to do it! Help please.. ??

Replies

• Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Press "reply", type "bump", press "post reply".

bump

:)
  • greyt2bfit
    greyt2bfit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    just reply to whatever post you are interested in with the word bump
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ^ I think she gets that part. I think the part that might need explaining is that after you type and enter the word "bump" in the thread...the place to find it is on your home page on the bottom left where it says "your recent posts". it can also just place the topics in your newsfeed on the right if you have it set up to show like that. Looking at it on your left under "recent posts" though will allow you to see that you wrote "bump" and thus marked it for yourself to get to later as you scroll through all your posts.

Hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    bump

bummmp.gif
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Boop

tumblr_lvyf87H6lv1r2oq59o1_400.gif

#AmIDoingThisRite?
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Boom

010-funny-animal-gifs-dog-slap.gif
  • PersistentPresence
    Options
    Awesome! Thx everybody.
  • gordonfroese
    gordonfroese Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    ^ I think she gets that part. I think the part that might need explaining is that after you type and enter the word "bump" in the thread...the place to find it is on your home page on the bottom left where it says "your recent posts". it can also just place the topics in your newsfeed on the right if you have it set up to show like that. Looking at it on your left under "recent posts" though will allow you to see that you wrote "bump" and thus marked it for yourself to get to later as you scroll through all your posts.

Hope this helps. :flowerforyou:

^this

I thought about mocking OP...but then I remembered how long I used the forums before discovering the "recent posts" list...

...and I'm an old school computer nerd from the earliest days of the internet. The interface here is...less than ideal.
  • Sharonneaton
    Sharonneaton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    poop