Help!

Options
Hi, I'm new to this but I've been avoiding my weight for ages and as it turns out I've piled on two stone! I'm looking to lose about 60-65lbs in the next 6 months! I will be starting off pretty light with exercise (light weights, brisk walking, yoga) but cutting portions and rubbish food harshly! Any particularly good weight loss food/tips would be great! Hopefully I'll make some supportive friends here along the way!

Replies

• AprilGirl83
    Options
    Welcome!

feel free to add me as a friend and we can help each other along the way! X
  • sheila_371
    Options
    Hi back :)
    I'm 4 weeks into my program and still find it a challenge .. whatever you do / don't give up !!!
    I started doing the " Insanity " work out / the best way to feel full quick is drink a huge glass of water or bottled water
    right before you eat !!
    Measure your arms / legs / waist / hips / breasts / neck / don't get discouraged when you don't see the scale dropping
    ... I have lost 10 lbs in the 4 weeks but I have built more muscle than I ever have ... buy organic whenever possible .. right down to the peanut butter .. get rid off all junk food ... I have to buy it for my husbands lunch but I seriously tell him to take it all to work with him. Make sure you stretch before all exercise cos you can and will hurt yourself ~ I wish you the best on your journey :)