In need of supporters!

Options
Hello everyone! I've had this account for a bit now, but on November 12th I started my journey and I have never been this motivated before! I hit a low with my weight and I finally realized that I needed to take control of my life and health. With that being said, I do have great support from my family and friends, but it would be great to have support from some online people as well, because I feel it's easier to talk to people about it who are going through the same challenges! So add me if you would like! Thanks! :)

Replies

• missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hi brandilee. I will send you a request
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    Hello,

You can feel free to add me. I'm the type of person who is super up beat and always cheerful. I am the type of person who enjoys more than anything helping others. I will forewarn you, i'm ALWAYS happy and cheerful, even about negative things. If you wish to be my friend feel free to send the request :)

Have a great day.
  • PureeDestiiny
    Options
    Hi Lovely :) i shall add you! Looking forward to seeing your progress x
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Going to send a friend request <3
  • L1giff
    L1giff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! More I use MFP and support others the more motivated I am myself. Feel free to add :)
  • WhoMe93
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to support and encourage others!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Request sent!! :)
  • datSPchick101
    datSPchick101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, same here! Went to doc 2 weeks ago and didn't realize how much I had gained over 3-4 months of stress and depression. I never would have imagined I weighed that much. So that day , I started back on mfp. 3 liters water per day, doing Jillian micheals 30 day shred, treadmill interval training and going to the gym doing zumba , spinning, weight training , shooting for 6 days per week . But this weekend has been kinda bad, due to not being prepared and an unexpected event. But I am meal prepping today and I'm not giving up this time. Down 5 pounds so far. In not even 2 weeks in so I'm hype!!!!!! We could support eachother if u want ,motivation and support is good
  • brandiee2
    brandiee2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone to the friend requests and supportive comments! I'm so excited to get to you know you all and see you progress as well! We can do this! :)
  • Timbo330
    Options
    Fell free to add me!
  • lilmissross
    Options
    Hi guys. Feel free to add me too :)