Getting Down To Enlistment Weight For The Navy

CCasey1066
CCasey1066 Posts: 3
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I am currently 208lbs 5'7" and 29% body fat. I need to get down to either 175lbs OR 22% Body fat. I have started a diet, watching my calorie intake and what not as well as excercising. Hoping I can get it off by February!

Replies

• Lindsey_423
    Lindsey_423 Posts: 8 Member
    Good luck! Don't forget to start getting prepared for the physical fitness requirements too (running, pushups/sit ups). Working on that will also help you reach your goals. :)
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    i have been thinking about military service as well. if that doesn't motivate you nothing will!! good luck!!
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    How much time to you have? I am 5 foot 7 inches tall and I too used to weigh 225 with body fat over 30%. Through interval training P90X and good nutrition I am not about 185 lbs and my body fat is about 14%. My goal is 10%. Good luck you can do it.
  • That's what we're working on actually!:) My wife is trying to help me out, and she's 6 months pregnant lol. I am going to run for a half hour one day as well as walk an hour, and the next day will be just walking an hour and sit ups and push ups. Alternating daily:)
  • TCHARRISJR

I don't have a set time, but would like to have it list by February.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    I keep replying to old topics but-
    Man I'm in the Navy and I can't run for 30 min. a day. I absolutely HATE running, although I am forcing myself to do it. Anyway, good luck to all joining, or thinking of joining.
This discussion has been closed.