New....again

Options
Hello folks.....I am not "new" to MFP.....but new this time around. I had a MFP account for years and achieved some results. But in the last year I deleted the account because I was so frustrated with myself. Now I have "started over" and need some encouraging supportive individuals by my side. Anyone out there want to be friends?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Now I have "started over" and need some encouraging supportive individuals by my side. Anyone out there want to be friends?:flowerforyou:

You rang? lol Coming right up. :)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    You can add me :-)
  • Razzaz
    Razzaz Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back :) I would like a friend :) I'm new here
  • jewel6129
    jewel6129 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me, I have been on this site almost 700 days now........one day at a time!
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    hello, good luck :) feel free to add me if you like :) im on everyday
  • Cass0422
    Cass0422 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've had some good success, Always happy to try and pay it forward. Feel free to add me :)
  • keenteam123
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the site also.... Happy to be friends :smile:
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I am kinda new too. I am back after a while but I am well on track now after about a month and a half. Be happy to be there for support if and when you need it. Cheers,
  • Recreateyourself017
    Options
    I know how you feel! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request....I'm "new" here, too, even though it says I've been here almost a year; I had issues....ahem....anyway, I feel like I'm back on track now and ready to do this!
  • davidlo421
    Options
    Welcome aboard agsin, good luck on ur journey. .
  • cuppiecakes18
    cuppiecakes18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, also. I used to use another app, but this one seemed to fit my needs a bit better, and I had a few other friends using it. I've joined a gym, and I am trying to eat better. I'd love to be friends with any of you guys. I can always use the motivation and encouragement :)
  • pixiesgreene
    pixiesgreene Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, similar story... signed up to the website an eon ago with good intentions but I lapsed for ages! I also used another site but always came and went from there, too. I'm hoping to make lots of friends here and get involved with the community because that has helped me a lot in the past! I'm going to send you a friend request :)
  • jbonifacio731
    Options
    I did the exact same thing last year. I was dedicated but totally fell off the wagon. It was actually a lot easier to stay motivated when I joined the MFP community. Hope we can keep each other going, good luck! I'll send a friend request.
  • cakeykate
    Options
    Like you, I was on MFP and had some success - I had lost 14 pounds and felt great. I've had a bunch of changes in my life (changed job, stopped working out) so totally fell off the weight loss wagon. Now I'm back, I'm super motivated, and could use some mutual support. :happy:

Now I need to to figure out how to send a friend request...
  • melncuj
    melncuj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like. I've been a MFP user for roughly 7 months & have lost 44 lbs so far :) but am just learning about members and groups :) Had no idea there were so many people using MFP!
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me