transformation goodbye anorexia hello health <3

Options
2»

Replies

• tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on a battle well fought (and won). :)
  • liloldDee
    liloldDee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, delighted for you that you came out the other side:-)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    ♥Congratz and thank you for sharing such a heartfelt story. You're beautiful!
  • keeems
    Options
    you are such an inspiration to me! currently having a super hard time recovering from anorexia myself. i have struggled since i was 8, and am now almost 21. your story gives me hope, thank you so much for sharing!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well done. I'm not a hugger but I wish I could give you a hug for all that you have overcome. So inspiring to hear someone come out the other side.
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are strong and an inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is as amazing as any I have seen. I have watched my daughter battle anorexia and now she's battling bulimia. It is an insidious disease and congratulations to you for coming out on top.

Donna
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you for conquering your disease and being a good (and not too mention inspiring) example for others!
    Well done to you!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    everyone has a history, and lets just say it is not always pretty. my picture shows the journey i have dealt years with.
    the top is a young junior high girl, she ate whenever never cared and well was chubby. which lead to the girl in the bikini, curves, insecure, didnt know what the gym was and struggled with self image. THAT right there led to the downhill battle of anorexia. I was the girl at the bottom who craved a thigh gap. couldnt live without the gym 7 DAYS A WEEK no matter what killing myself on CARDIO only for 1.5 hours a day. became a skeleton and lost someone i loved. it hurt, 88 pounds yet i still felt fat? i was never happy, and food was not a friend.

NOW- i am that girl on the right. confident. happy. lifting weights and loving it. eating yes eating, 1800 calories a day, treating my body right. going to the gym because I WANT TO not because i feel HOSTAGE to do so. do i do cardio? honestly not really. i lift and have fallen in love with weights.

The scale and numbers and all this calorie counting shouldnt consume us like it does.
    am i ashamed by no means at all. i want to inspire people, thats why i became a trainer. my journey might not be overweight but its just as bad well in fact worse.
    whats your transformation?

[img][/img]IMG_1263_zpsddb95dbd.jpg
    Great physical and mental change. I think the mental part is harder. Way to Go!
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Mentality is definitely the hardest part it takes a lot but if you want it enough you'll do it :)
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Well done, girl :flowerforyou:
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Good job.
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    MsDeterMINEd3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome that you are able to share something that was a very down part of your life and have made it something inspiring. Great job hun!
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I hope to inspire it's not easy but gosh it's so worth it
    And anyone who needs help can ask
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    WTG! You have changed not only your body but your way of thinking! You are awesome! :)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    You look so much better now!! Congrats on recovery!!!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post! Hopefully a lot of the girls struggling with these issues will see this and be inspired!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Amazing success story! You look fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!