Picture Results For 30 Days (Hip-Hop Abs + Shakeology)

Options
2»

Replies

• Ginnett
    Ginnett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Omg super inspired! How long did you take the shakeology?
  • adeleinex
    adeleinex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hip hop abs is really fun!
    Congrats on the weight loss :)
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    awesome! Your belly is so much smaller and (not to be creepy, but) your booty is way more sculpted!
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great! I was thinking about ordering hip hop abs and now I for sure will!! Thanks for sharing & motivating me ;)
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    NICE !!
  • TysMom15
    TysMom15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting Hip Hop abs today. i am very excited. a friend of mine had great reslults.
    How do you log the workouts in the Exercise Diary? I am not sure what exercise type to chose.
  • jeshhh
    jeshhh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Omg super inspired! How long did you take the shakeology?

I drink it almost every day and have for about three months now!
  • jeshhh
    Options
    awesome! Your belly is so much smaller and (not to be creepy, but) your booty is way more sculpted!

Haha totally not creepy! Thank you!
  • jeshhh
    Options
    I am starting Hip Hop abs today. i am very excited. a friend of mine had great reslults.
    How do you log the workouts in the Exercise Diary? I am not sure what exercise type to chose.

I actually use a Heart Rate Monitor (the Polar FT4) to get an exact calorie count. I found that MFP's estimates were often too far off for me to use them successfully.
  • sophillyness
    sophillyness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Omg what a difference! well done :)
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I think youjust convinced me to order it.. I have been thinking about it, but now I know for sure. Thanks.
  • winterbebe7
    Options
    Wow you look great! I just started hip hop abs the days ago, and this gives me motivation!
  • TysMom15
    TysMom15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am on day 19 of Hip Hop Abs and Day 3 of Shakeology. I am looking forward to comparing my before and afters.
  • narwhalpr
    narwhalpr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done! I love to see some Hip Hop Abs results! I love Shaun T.! :)
  • superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I tried to do hip hop abs, but sadly I really don't have any kind of rhythm and I couldn't make my feet and my body move the right ways lol. But I'm glad to see it worked so well for you! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!