Before & After 100 lb lost

Options

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Keep up the awesome work and you will be where you want to be in no time!!
  • KimP202
    KimP202 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job! wow! congratulations
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow what great changes I see !!!!! And great dedication and determination hard work!!! way to go!!! Cant wait to see final results!!!
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done to you, that is an amazing result in less than a year. Congrats on your commitment.

I am losing soooo slowly, but the way I am trying to see it is that I am now going in the right direction. I have my whole life to keep going in that direction, and not going the other way.

Wishing you lots more success as you carry on.
  • kara2
    kara2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for cheering me on and helping me to see more clearly. Thanks also to all the new friend requests. I am grateful to be able to be inspired further as we make this journey together to a healthier lifestyle.
  • VickieZureich
    VickieZureich Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see your weight Loss, my goodness 100 pounds is absolutely fantastic, and you are doing it the healthy way and still coming up with big numbers~ Seeing success stories like yours gives me the motivation I need to someday post. Thank You Very Much~
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic! Keep up the good work. :)
  • SheridanLT
    SheridanLT Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You can definitely see it!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good work!
    Keep at it

Well done for making such a change in your life :smile:
    Cant wait to see some more progress pics :flowerforyou:
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well done. You can certainly see the difference. It does take time for our brains to catch up but you are right to focus on the improvements you notice in your life to keep you motivated. Those NSV's are even more important than the scale ones.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Congratulations on your success!
    Keep up the great work!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    How it must not be easy!
    Congrats, and dont quit! :drinker:
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! What a way to be committed to this crazy weight loss journey. I don't know you but you are very encouraging for me to conitinue on this journey as well. :happy:
  • doctorandrew
    Options
    Wow I could see the difference as well, GOOD JOB! The next 100 lbs will be a drastic change in body image, you definitely can do it!
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, keep on going strong! You go girl!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference, just look at your face how much that has changed, you look fantastic, what a transformation, congratulations on your weight loss!!

:drinker: Cheers!
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing your next update :flowerforyou:
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow! 100 lbs. Kudos to you! You're hard work and determination are really paying off.
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!