END of Year Goal(s)?

Options
What is your end of year goal(s)? To be met by New Years Eve!

By New Years Eve I WILL:
-Finished a round of Ripped in 30
-Melt away 5 inches
-Get down to 137lb, a loss of 8lb

I fell off the workout bandwagon in August...then shortly after I fell off the eating well wagon after a trip to Italy. It's been awhile since I've worked out. Now I'M BACK with more motivation than ever!

p.s., feel free to add me, I need motivational friends! Maybe you have the same goals, or are about the same body type as me, too!

Replies

• Dreaminggg
    Options
    New Years Eve Goals
    - 10 lbs lighter
    - fit in to my new years eve dress
    - add an extra 15 minutes to my longest run.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I suppose I can realistically lose 5 pounds by then. That'll be my goal.
  • cajun_qt
    Options
    I really hope to lose 1 pound by New Year's Eve.

I also would like to turn my 1RM into a x5.

Good luck to everyone who posted.
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I started August 1st of 2013. My goal was to lose 30lbs by the end of the year. I met that goal in the beginning of November. So, I adjusted my end of the year goal to be 45lbs. I'm not really sure it is attainable, but I want aim high.
  • SarahEH98
    SarahEH98 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My end of year goal is to weigh 125lbs. I was at 126lbs a few weeks ago but have gained a few pounds back. I think that losing 3 or 4 pounds before Christmas and then maintaining that through the holidays is a realistic goal for me. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment and I don't want to stress about my weight over the holidays.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I hope you all succeed in your goals!!! Kick the rest of 2013's *kitten*!