new week!! new you!!

Options
It is a new week folks! Let us kick it up a notch! Name one thing that you WILL do better this week.

For me- I will complete a full hour cardio each time at the gym this week as apposed to 45 minutes.

Lets kick this thing!! You- we can do it!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    ooo I'm definitely up for this!! Two things for me - up my water intake from virtually nothing to 1L, and also I will go for my run twice this week without fail!!!
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I will stick to my morning exercise and not eat out wrappers!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:
    8c. of water a day
    Do Yoga 2x
    Do RI30 5x
    Eat within cal limit and complete each day on here..
    Lose 1lb.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I will go to bed at a reasonable hour and be ready and alert at work without caffeine!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Out of town for T-day - In-laws in Louisiana. I will exercise and NOT eat fried foods. Only a little sides with a lot of plain turkey - no gravy!!! Not to much wine as it makes me over eat!!! We can do this. I think eating less when not with in-laws allows me to feel much better about myself.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I'm actually taking it a bit easier this week. No pool since the school will be closed for the holiday. I will still walk and probably play Wii games with the kids but I have really pushed it the last 2 weeks and am a bit sore. Of course I will continue to eat within my calorie limits while enjoying family and friends.
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Goals for the week:

Drink 2 liters of water a day
    Workout 6 days this week (cardio and lifting)
    Enjoy thanksgiving and family :)
  • Dreaminggg
    Options
    i will prepare and make everything i put in my mouth, not buying food this week. and i will go the gym no matter how cold it is and how badly i want to stay indoors.
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Watch the salt. Good grief, I am over in salt almost every day.
    Up my cardio to three times this week and circuit three times this week. I want a pound off to start December.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You guys are all awesome!! Good luck to you all!:flowerforyou:
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try to sleep a reasonable amount so I can wake up for the gym.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    This week I plan to enjoy Thanksgiving but to be "selfish" about my eating, just having EXACTLY the items I want instead of trying dishes because someone else likes it or wants me to try it.
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    Gonna be Thankful each day. Make healthy food choices all week. No over-indulging on Thursday. Its one day! I will make family a priority...and keeping the farm animals warm and well fed in this cold season.

I'm making goat milk cheese this morning....will put in 1/2 pounds packages for gift giving. Thanks to Millie (our goat) for giving us such a plentiful supply of fresh milk!

All enjoy your week! :heart:
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    1) Log ALL of my food bc I usually forget dinner.
    2) Restart 30 Day Shred.
  • prettyface55
    Options
    Gonna be Thankful each day. Make healthy food choices all week. No over-indulging on Thursday. Its one day! I will make family a priority...and keeping the farm animals warm and well fed in this cold season.

I'm making goat milk cheese this morning....will put in 1/2 pounds packages for gift giving. Thanks to Millie (our goat) for giving us such a plentiful supply of fresh milk!

All enjoy your week! :heart:

Your a sweet lady :flowerforyou:
  • prettyface55
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am going to walk 2 miles, 5 times this week!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:

Log ALL my food, every day.
    Get some form of workout at least twice this week.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    This week I plan to enjoy Thanksgiving but to be "selfish" about my eating, just having EXACTLY the items I want instead of trying dishes because someone else likes it or wants me to try it.

GOOD plan! I think I will try this too. Only pick up the foods I REALLY love, and not the things I think are so-so.
  • mistyjxo
    Options
    I was doing well until sept. When I began my teaching job.

I really need to get my energy and motivation back. I get literally no breaks from 7:00 to 11:30 when I am on the way to work and then 11:30 is lunch time which I usually scarf down most of what I bring for my meal and work in between chews.

When I get home, it's late and I'm unmotivated

I know I'm not healthy but life has been a little ore stressful lately and eating well hasn't been high on my priorities. I always think about how bad I eat but haven't made the decision to get it together.

Just came here to vent and get my motivation jump-started :)