Time for a change.

Hi everyone,

New user here, decided after years of excuses and procrastination that it was time to shed the lumber.

There's a lot of it to shed, but fingers crossed it will happen, slowly but surely is my motto.

I look forward to swapping advice and getting to know you all over the coming months.

George

Replies

• Welcome! I hope you're journey will be a good one :) feel free to add me ^___^
  • mrsidecar
    mrsidecar Posts: 35 Member
    welcome. This site has helped me a lot. I tend to look at food these days and decide if it's worth it. I try to be really good 6 days a week and have 1 cheat day. as long as I don't go crazy that day I've been taking the pounds off. Good luck and feel free to add.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Welcome, welcome. Slow and steady wins the race. You CAN do this
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Welcome feel free to add me I'm a daily logger, always looking for other who are trying to reach their goals as well :)
  • mrsidecar
    mrsidecar Posts: 35 Member
    oh yeah and cudos for attempting it right before the holidays. If you get off track due to the holidays jump to it again right after and don't beat yourself up too much.
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Good luck man! Proud of the decision you just made! Keep stringing good decisions together and watch your life change for the better!
  • Welcome! And congratulations on taking control of your life and not just settling. Stay strong, focused, and organized and you will reach your goals.
  • Thanks for all the replies and advice.