Before & After 100 lb lost

Options

Replies

• Dandeliiondreams
    Dandeliiondreams Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing !! feel free to add me !
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up the great work!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Tremendous progress. Keep it up and pretty soon you won't recognize the person in either of those photos!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    You have done something amazing, and I know you will continue and do even more. And please know that the way you feel, in terms of not really seeing the changes, is completely mental. I went through the same thing. It took me a very long time to psychologically accept the physical changes and start to truly see them in the mirror or in photos. For a long time, I bought clothes that were two or three sizes too big because I could not see that I was smaller. It sounds crazy, but it's real. Your mind will catch up to your body, I promise.
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That is great!! Keep up the hard work and keep fighting your self and win that inner conflict, that you're not the same person! I feel similarly and I'm not even halfway to my goal but I've already changed a lot and so I have to look at pics and SEE that I AM different. We can do this, we are doing it and we will fight that mental fight. =)
    169i05k.jpg

The one of the left is me at 402.6 lbs the one on the right is me at 302.6.

I started on January 22, 2013 and today is November 23, 2013. In 10 months I have lost 100 lbs. The hard part is seeing the change in my body. I see a little but I still feel like the person in the left. I know I am not because I can walk, run and do so many more things.

Changing the image in our head is so hard but I will do it and I will continue on this journey until I reach my goal.
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Your doing fantastic!
  • cleverrobot
    Options
    It's obvious in your face and neck, and now that your mobility has improved your progress will only get better. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!!! Can definitely see a huge difference from your before to now. Keep up the great job you are doing. You are very inspiring!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You've done an INCREDIBLE job!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Be proud of everything you have accomplished so far!!!
  • Suzanne92659
    Suzanne92659 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    super proud of you....what dedication you have, and believe me, like the others there is a definite difference on the outside....but the best difference is on the inside, because you now believe in yourself and you can conquer anything. To have added so much activity in your life is priceless. I know your family is proud of you too..Keep it up sister.....we are all rooting for you.
  • sarah_38
    Options
    Absolutely amazing hun.. Keep up the good work
  • billuaa
    Options
    I see a total change! You are doing amazing I hope u know that! Keep up the great work,
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Great loss keep it going! Thank You for the inspiration.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    It may not be as noticeable to you, but it is to me. The face, neck and back shows the most. But you can't forget the stomach--with the door handle playing "peek-a-boo" so it is obvious in your stomach, too

A HUGE congrats to you. Don't worry...your mind will "catch up" to the loss that is happening in the mirror. Did you take your measurements also?? I bet that is an even MORE huge loss!
  • teelow22
    teelow22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You have done so well!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow! There is a big difference. Especially around your neck is very noticeable. We are all so hard on ourselves aren't we?? You should be so proud. 100lbs in such a short amount of time. You are an inspiration to me. I am on a plateau and feeling frustrated. Thank you so much for posting this.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    WOW! 100lbs is an INCREDIBLE accomplishment. I can definitely see a difference, especially in your neck and face. Keep at it and don't give up!! You not allowed to turn back after making it this far! I forbid it! :)
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    I SO know how you feel! I still feel like I'm the same because my shape is still similar even though I have lost a bunch of weight. I can see the difference in how my clothes fit but then I still see the similar shape. BUT when you compare the before and after....WOW! what a difference! You are doing such an awesome job and you look amazing! What a difference! Keep up the fantastic work!! :o)
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you're doing awesome!! I can definitely see a difference between the two pictures! Seriously, you're amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!