FREE 12 Days of "Fitmas"!!!

Options
Hi Everyone! I am starting a challenge group on December 9th that will last only 12 days! We are going to be following a customized meal plan, working out 6 days per week and SEEING RESULTS! The goal is to train our brain to eat in moderation throughout the holidays, burn off those extra calories that we gain during holiday parties, and feel our very best throughout the holiday season.

DON'T WAIT until the new year to make a weight loss resolution. START NOW! This simple challenge group will truly help you feel your very best during a time when most people are feeling bloated and gross! Oh - and the best part? It's free!! Comment if you're interested!!

Replies

• Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. What is the required intensity of the work out? I do 5-6 days on average, but 3 of the days are circuit training and lifting and the other 2-3 are cardio. also, what is the meal plan that we have to follow? Thanks
  • safhabsi
    Options
    I'm interested! Please add me. I desperately need the motivation.
  • samanthasimps0n
    samanthasimps0n Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Thanks for your interest!! I will message you individually and give you all of the details!! :)
  • ShawnaK82
    ShawnaK82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested. Count me in!
  • cajun_qt
    Options
    What kind of results do you plan to reach in 12 days?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

I also wonder about this.

Is there a specific weight loss target? Do you expect people with different starting weights, body fat percentages, and calorie goals to adhere to the same diet/intake and produce the same results?
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    What are you selling?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    What are you selling?

I'm guessing Shakeology/Beachbody, based off of the language in her previous posts.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    No, thank you.
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    The goal is to train our brain to eat in moderation throughout the holidays, burn off those extra calories that we gain during holiday parties, and feel our very best throughout the holiday season.

This sounds such a good idea: be pre-prepared for the holiday 'binge' rather than deal with the fallout afterwards.
    Sign me up please - though I won't be purchasing any products if this *is* a sales thing..
  • KimberB96
    KimberB96 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm interested / in also, I need the motivation/advice from others..... but cannot buy anything at this time if this is a sales pitch...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am starting a challenge group on December 9th that will last only 12 days! We are going to be following a customized meal plan, working out 6 days per week and SEEING RESULTS! The goal is to train our brain to eat in moderation throughout the holidays, burn off those extra calories that we gain during holiday parties, and feel our very best throughout the holiday season.

DON'T WAIT until the new year to make a weight loss resolution. START NOW! This simple challenge group will truly help you feel your very best during a time when most people are feeling bloated and gross! Oh - and the best part? It's free!! Comment if you're interested!!

i don't get it. if you're brain is trained to eat in moderation throughout the holidays, how would you have gained calories during holiday parties? actuallly how would that happen at all since I notice on my scale what I gain is weight, not calories?

Thanks for your PM but I would rather talk about it here. I already knew that 3500 cals stuff you said, but what I mean was confusing was your talk of "gaining" calories which is usually a term that refers to weight. As in "gaining weight". overeating calories is more how i understand it. Your use of language makes me suspicious you are regurgitating some schpiel and makes me unlikely to accept any instructions you may be peddling, albeit for "free".

Usually when someone employs the term "free" for anything it's because the product usually costs soemthing or will at a later date.

If you are only trying to mimic MFP's "free" status then I guess I can accept that. Still though your description of goals and "gaining" language are contradictory as read by me and also misleading and so for those reasons, thanks but no thanks. I like to hand over control over my dieting and weight loss to people I see as more qualified than myself.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Thanks for your interest!! I will message you individually and give you all of the details!! :)

Why can't you just say it all here? It would save you LOTS of time.
  • cajun_qt
    Options

This!

Are you making private programs to avoid public critique? This worries me.
  • cajun_qt
    Options

I also wonder about this.

Is there a specific weight loss target? Do you expect people with different starting weights, body fat percentages, and calorie goals to adhere to the same diet/intake and produce the same results?

What about people who are just starting and have a LOT to lose vs people who have been at this for years and are very close to goal?

And does everyone have to do the same exercises? How do you know what will work for each individual?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    CUSTOMIZED meal plan? Sounds like a sales pitch.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Madison_Dennehy
    Madison_Dennehy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea, I'm interested.
  • samanthasimps0n
    Options
    Within 12 days we will not see major results; and everyone's results will be different depending on their current health & fitness level. The goal for this challenge group is to help people learn to eat in moderation for the upcoming holidays & large dinners! Also, the meal plan that we will be following will consist of high protein foods and also foods that naturally detox the body. Following a consistent meal plan and working out 6x per week will yield physical and mental results for everyone in the group :)
  • samanthasimps0n
    Options

This!

Are you making private programs to avoid public critique? This worries me.

I sent them private messages so that I can gauge their current personal health & fitness levels and really understand their goals. I don't want to ask them personal things within a community forum. I can definitely add more details surrounding the challenge group here! I already answered the question as to "what types of results will you see in 12 days". What would you like to know?
  • samanthasimps0n
    Options
    Hi - I'm interested / in also, I need the motivation/advice from others..... but cannot buy anything at this time if this is a sales pitch...

Great! This is not a sales pitch at all! This is all about accountability and motivation to continue to reach your goals throughout the holiday season! I'll send you a message to gauge your fitness level and we can get started!