Need a diet buddy!!??

Options
Hiya everyone Im Sara and I am currently doing the Atkins low carb diet. I am looking for a low carb diet buddy!! Someone I can talk to everyday or so in order to motivate & help each other, share recopies & push each other!! I need some one who means business! I have been on the Atkins diet before & lost 60lbs. I have now gained 10lbs back & wish to lose it in time for Christmas. Overall I would like to lose 20lbs. Anyone want to lose 10lbs for Christmas with me???xx

Replies

• katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs by Christmas. Not sure that I'm true low carb since I do two a day, but I'm 100 percent committed to my diet and exercise.
  • kellylseguin
    kellylseguin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I just started the Atkins diet and am having some trouble adjusting to it. The fist phase is really tough! I am hoping to lose 30 to 40 pounds. I don't have a date on which I want my weight gone but would like to shed it asap!!
  • Hiya Kat & Kelly! How long have you both been following Atkins? How are you coping so far? Any weight loss? & what are you struggling with?? Lets see if we can help each other! I have been following the diet for almost 2 years and personally im getting fed up of eating meat, I have to change my meal plan often as I become very aware of what I am eating which completely throws my diet!x
  • yes the first stage is very challenging i used to buy the Atkins indulge bars off Ebay which helped with the cravings. How often do you weigh yourself?
  • DoraC55
    Options
    Yes, I need a diet buddy too. I'd like to lose around 20lbs too. Let's be in touch, aiming for approx 10 lbs by Xmas too, c'mon we can do this!!
  • slg1066
    slg1066 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara,
    I am willing to join you. I can't say I will lose 10 lbs by Christmas as I don't have that much weight to lose, but I am only 5 ft tall. Any weight take off will help. I follow the primal diet rather than Atkins so I am also trying to decrease my carb intake. I started using MFP to track my exercise as I decided to join a holiday rowing challenge (indoors). My goal is to row 100k between Thanksgiving and Dec 24th. I will be out of town for at least 4 days during this time so it will be tough.
    Having support of a few other people will help. SG