Aw Yea, 1 year on MFP (with awkward pictures)

Options

Replies

• Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    You look Marvelous!!!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    bumping so I can see pictures! I bet you look terrific!

Congrats on your loss!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Best wishes for continued success! (p.s., check craigs' list for some real weights - even dumbbells will do).
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Such a big difference! :smile:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Looking great! And I love the color of your hair.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, OP!!!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    The difference a year makes is AMAZING! From shapeless to shapely - you look FANTASTIC!
    CONGRATS!!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Best wishes for continued success! (p.s., check craigs' list for some real weights - even dumbbells will do).

not much for sale in my area and im a stay at home mom so getting extra goodies like weights takes a while to get haha
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Beautiful! Inspiring!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. What awesome work. Scary to think that, if this is what you've done in a year, where you will be a year from now.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    You are beautiful. What awesome work. Scary to think that, if this is what you've done in a year, where you will be a year from now.

Thank you so much :)!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing! I applaud you for choosing to take care of yourself as well as your children!:flowerforyou:
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    OH YEAH!!! NOW THIS IS SUCCESS! Congrats! Looking great!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing! I applaud you for choosing to take care of yourself as well as your children!:flowerforyou:

thank you!!
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!!! Very inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    OH YEAH!!! NOW THIS IS SUCCESS! Congrats! Looking great!

thanks! you rock! :)
  • blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Those are so close to my stats/goals!! I want it even more now. Thank you for posting!! You look great, and I want to steal your hair color!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    Those are so close to my stats/goals!! I want it even more now. Thank you for posting!! You look great, and I want to steal your hair color!

:)! and i'm 5'8 if that helps stats at all lol Sadly you can find my hair color at walmart due to the fact it wont grow in red on its own anymore haha
  • gogozinn
    gogozinn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, your pictures make me happy and give me hope! I think my tracker reads 84 lbs, and my goal is 160. I'm going to add you, I could use the inspiration as a newbie on MFP, and a newbie to serious focus with a serious sweet tooth. You did great, and may the rest of your journey be successful! Thanks for posting, Lacey, you've helped a lot by doing this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!