Diabetes victory

Options
2»

Replies

• angelasfree1
    angelasfree1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm another one whose goal is to ditch the meds I'm afraid! I got rid of one Piaglitazone in March this year. Am hoping to slowly get rid of the remaining 5 Metformin and 1 cholesterol tablet...

You've made it seem an attainable goal, thanks!
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You're my inspiration for today. I'm on 1500mg metformin, so I look forward to being able to reduce my dosage eventually, too.
  • mzhrrs13
    mzhrrs13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou: That is my mission!!! Right now, my A1C is at 7% so I need to do what I can to reduce that percent! Tired of taking meds on a daily basis, more than that, I am tired of pricking my fingers!!!!
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! That is a great NSV!!
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Awesome news and what great progress! Seeing so many that really have proven you *can* reverse things is giving me a great smile this morning. You all should be so proud and I Really do hope everyone here gets to stay med free and those still working to it make it! I KNOW you all Can do it!
  • WillowWindow
    WillowWindow Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LOVE these kinds of posts. It's so great that so many health benefits come from a healthy lifestyle. I was pre-diabetic so I'm so glad I stopped it before I needed the meds. Congratulations to you and everyone who has gotten themselves healthy!
  • GlucernaBrand
    Options
    It's really inspiring to hear from people who made changes in food choices, eating habits and exercise levels and are managing diabetes. ~Lynn /Glucerna
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You beat the Beetus!!!
  • FrankieBenjamin
    FrankieBenjamin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wonderful, your health is the most important thing nad you have made a massive improvement here for life - this is great! well done.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!