Its my Baby's birthday today she is 1

Options
And I am so temted to go have another piece of her dairy qween cake:tongue: thats me drooling:laugh:
What can I do to get over this temtation and even if I do get over it today it will still be there tomorrow to temt me, there is a lote left over HELP.

HELP anyone:sad:

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    And I am so temted to go have another piece of her dairy qween cake:tongue: thats me drooling:laugh:
    What can I do to get over this temtation and even if I do get over it today it will still be there tomorrow to temt me, there is a lote left over HELP.

HELP anyone:sad:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Is there any one you can give it too or maybe have your husband bring it to work? 1 is such a great age I miss that enjoy it and if you cant give it away stay away from the freezer :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Give it away.

I'll message you my address. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    give her a birthday hug from me!!!

today is my birthday too - however, you need to add 20 years to that number... you're afraid of the dairy queen cake? i'm afraid of all the alcohol that my friends are going to buy for me tonight lol
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    send it my way.... lol...go for a walk with her then you can have it when u get back.. by then u wont want it...:bigsmile:
  • spaul82478
    Options

today is my birthday too - however, you need to add 20 years to that number... you're afraid of the dairy queen cake? i'm afraid of all the alcohol that my friends are going to buy for me tonight lol
    HAPPY 21st..:drinker: :flowerforyou: you tomorrow :sick: but have a great night and dont worry YOU only turn 21 once.. and make it a day to remember..... :bigsmile: be safe and have fun dancin the night away
  • Mary24
    Options
    Is there any one you can give it too or maybe have your husband bring it to work? 1 is such a great age I miss that enjoy it and if you cant give it away stay away from the freezer :laugh: :flowerforyou:

I can get my 4 year old and my hubby to eat it or have some friends over and feed it to them:laugh: I'll make them fat :laugh: no just kidding although I'm sure they would love a piece.

I tock loads of pictors I'll put some up for you to see, just give me a min.
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awww Happy Birthday to your baby girl:flowerforyou:

I would give the cake away, I usually try to give it away or have a small little piece and then throw the rest away!! Good Luck!!!
  • spaul82478
    Options

I can get my 4 year old and my hubby to eat it or have some friends over and feed it to them:laugh: I'll make them fat :laugh: no just kidding although I'm sure they would love a piece.

I was just typing where are the pics....lol...:bigsmile:
  • Mary24
    Options

Happy birthday to you:drinker: heres a drink from me to you although this one doesnt have any calories, just imagine drinking one.

and heres a Hug from me to you
    Mary:heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awww happy birthday to your sweet little one year old princess!!!!

hmmm if you can't find Lina's address let me give you mine....mmmmmmmmmmm dairy queen cake! :tongue:

hugs and hope her day was amazing!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

21~ woo hoo...happy birthday hon....let the festivities now begin!:drinker: ....just be safe....and dance til you drop!...course at 21, it won't be anytime soon LOL....have a blast!
    hugs,
    Ali:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Baby! Enjoy 1 more piece, then throw the rest away......or give it away, whichever is easier, just don't keep it around!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Happy Birthday Baby! Enjoy 1 more piece, then throw the rest away......or give it away, whichever is easier, just don't keep it around!
    I agree..throw it away!! Happy birthday baby!! Enjoy it ..goes by too fast...this coming from a mom of an almost eleven year old and seven year old...gulp*
  • Mary24
    Options
    My son turned 4 on the 2ed of this month so I already had to much cake this month, my husbands birthday was last month on the 6th so I have lots of birthday temtations to get over.
    There will be pic real soon already have 2 downloaded.
  • Mary24
    Options
    Ok the new pics are up on my profile go see.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

she is a doll. my kids are 17 and 24 it goes so fast. Enjoy. :drinker: