Looking for Post RNY friends.

Options
I had RNY gastric bypass on 10/31/12. I am down 155.5 pounds from my highest weight. My loss has drastically slowed in the last two months, but I still am working my guidelines. I would like to lose about 30 more pounds. I am looking for fellow RNY surgical patients who are regularly using MFP to track food and exercise. It motivates me to see other people in my same situation using this tool regularly. Diary open or closed, doesn't matter, just so long as you post regularly. :flowerforyou:

I am not looking for anyone to criticize or comment negatively on my choice to have RNY. Thanks, but that ship sailed long ago. :smile:

Replies

• gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I had RNY gastric bypass on 10/31/12. I am down 155.5 pounds from my highest weight. My loss has drastically slowed in the last two months, but I still am working my guidelines. I would like to lose about 30 more pounds. I am looking for fellow RNY surgical patients who are regularly using MFP to track food and exercise. It motivates me to see other people in my same situation using this tool regularly. Diary open or closed, doesn't matter, just so long as you post regularly. :flowerforyou:

I am not looking for anyone to criticize or comment negatively on my choice to have RNY. Thanks, but that ship sailed long ago. :smile:

I wanted to have that done but unfortunately I could never get my insurance straight. :cry: Just wanted to say congrats on your success!:flowerforyou:
  • StaceyLeeLou
    StaceyLeeLou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you. May I friend you anyhow? Always looking for those using this tool! Keep working!!! Hugs. :smile:
  • GrammaTree
    GrammaTree Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had a RNY bypass on 11/5/13 so I'm definitely a newbie, but I wanted to see who else is out there and this seems like a good place to start.
  • Aj524
    Aj524 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello I had RNY 9/23/13
  • dianasuffel
    Options
    hi I had a RNY on Dec 11/2013, Just looking for support. :)
  • miss_english19
    Options
    Hi there!

I had RNY on August 26th, 2013 and I've lost 103 lbs with another 25.8 to go to get to my goal weight! I've been using MFP pretty regularly throughout the time but I was wondering how y'all keep track of the vitamins, calcium, B12 you have to take. Any suggestions in this arena would be great as I'm ok at it but could do better! Thanks in advance!
  • jennbrosnahan
    jennbrosnahan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    RNY August 2013... Always looking for wls friends... Feel free to add me!
  • angelz4rebecca
    angelz4rebecca Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had my RNY on 5/23/2014. I am always looking for other RNY friends!:flowerforyou:
  • kbear621
    kbear621 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just had my RNY on 5/28/14 and I am defiently looking for friends who have been through it both recently and veterans! I lost 69 pounds pre-op and now 21 since the surgery. I would love any help and support I can find, and to be part of your support system.
  • NiccNatt
    NiccNatt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I had the rny on 7/1/14
  • fslw12345678
    Options
    hello I had RNY 4-30-2013 I need friends help :flowerforyou:
  • Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi I had mine March 2013, down 104 lbs.
  • Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me please do, I can also add you guys to an amazing support group on FB if you want.
  • NiccNatt
    NiccNatt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to a support group :smile, i can be difficult sometimes