The Firm Videos

Options
I'm so excited I just ordered a new set of Firm workout videos last night!!! I love the firm. I have been doing Jillian but I think I saw faster resulst with the firm. Anyone else do the firm?

Replies

• MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Which ones are you using? I bought the firm 2 years ago. but never really stuck with it. I was thinking about trying it again since winter is pretty much here, and activites outside will be limited.
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love the Firm videos!!!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I get great results with the firm. I had gotten a starter kit a couple years ago after having my baby. Lost weight fast it was flying off. I am not down to a 3. I started using Jillian Michaels videos but I think I see better resulst with the firm.
  • KSML1
    KSML1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did you use The Firm Express - Thin in Thirty dvds? I have seen these and am thinking about getting them for myself. Any comments or feedback?
  • jdavis193
    Options
    No I didn't bc I ordered a set previsouly I was going to wait till next year prob.
  • ropedancer
    Options
    I did my first Firm DVD this morning (Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn), and I liked it a lot. At 52 minutes, it's a lot longer than most workout DVDs I've done, but I think it's worth the time commitment. I suspect that I'm going to feel the effects tomorrow!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I love the firm have used them twice over the years to go from flabby to firm Last time when i felt they couldnt help enough anymore I got a weight machine than life took a really bad turn Anyway last year I started using the firm DVD again saw results right away (2 months or so) agian love them but wented to pick it up got some Jared Love weighting DVD they were great. I have now moved on the P90X but i know the firm helped me believe I am stronge and there is muscle under all that weight Good Luck Firm Believers :)
  • jdavis193
    Options
    I love the Bootcamp I burn 500 to 600 cal.!!! The firm videos are all diff. It can still help you push yourself. I have tons and I love them all.