Crystal Light??

Options
What is your favorite Crystal Light flavor? I've decided that the soda has to go and I'm looking to try Crystal Light but I'm not sure what flavors to try. Is there any other drink that you reccomend for me? Thanks. :) Hope everyone has a great week!

Replies

• amyv1983
    amyv1983 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pink Lemonaide for sure! It tastes just like the real thing :)
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Raspberry lemonade, peach ice tea and they have some morning ones that I like to--sunrise something. They are all very tasty!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like the peach tea, and the Strawberry Kiwi Fitness is good too. The pomegranite skin essentials is ok every now and then I don't like it because it is so red.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Fruit punch, Green tea mango, wild strawberry
  • ahkunkel
    Options
    I forget what kind it is (helpful I know), but it's the box that says Energy on it. I love it because it gives me the boost of energy I need during my day.
  • tbernard
    tbernard Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Pink Lemonade and Lemon-Lime.

I always keep single packets on me. Also saves a bundle if I find myself doing restaurants.
  • mmannequinn
    mmannequinn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i drink ocean spray (its sugar free also)

;)

cran-grape
    cran-pomegrante
    blueberry pomegrante

i use one packet for 3 bottles of water
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I don't drink Crystal Light, but I do enjoy the Snapple Raspberry and Peach Teas. Also enjoy Ocean Spray Cran-anything.

Charmagne
  • jbootman
    jbootman Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I like White Grape, it is mellow, I find teas too bitter and lemonades too tart, the White Grape has little food color, it is pale yellow, I tried the Walmart Grape when they were out of the Crystal Light White Grape and it was purple, turned my poo green :sick:

I make a pitcher a day of the Crystal Light White Grape and just love it, I ordered it from Amazon under their subscribe and save program, they are out at the moment, but they usually have a good price on carton and free shipping, and I called Kraft just now and they have not discontinued the flavor despite what someone at Amazon had written,

I do not care for water :grumble: and bless Kraft foods every day, this may be the only Kraft food item I currently purchase,

Crystal Light White Grape has helped me lose 35 pounds as of this morning.......:blushing:
  • jbootman
    jbootman Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    so the Crystal Light White Grape is no longer on their Subscribe and Save program, but I expect it to be available as regular price, and free shipping with $25 or more, I am going to look around for prices though,

our Walmart is rather far away and last year when I looked they did not carry the flavor, although I expect they will order most anything, or not, Walmart is weird,

if you all find good prices will you please share?
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Pink lemonade, hands down. My granddaughter and I have "tea parties" with it. She loves it too. :drinker:
  • KAK68
    KAK68 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like the ice tea with lemon or ice tea with raspberry- usually go through a pitcher a day.
  • ginastnly
    Options
    Hawaiian punch has the flavor packets too and they are very good. I usually get them at Meijers or Walgreens and they are only $1 which is even better,. Lemon Berry squeeze and Grape my favs....I also like the Snapple lemon Tea which is only $2 a box.
  • electromg
    electromg Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I don't even know anymore. Pink lemonade is what I crave most because of its intense flavor as I am otherwise cutting down. I used to keep about five different flavors of crystal lite at once. No one said raspberry ice! It's good when you don't add so much water. There is a really good green tea one, not mango...hmm. Raspberry lemonade, yes. Pomegranate is good sometimes, but it is very red and strong. I only make myself crystal lite every once in awhile because it usually keeps me from drinking plain water :)
  • jjustjo
    jjustjo Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i drink ocean spray (its sugar free also)

;)

cran-grape
    cran-pomegrante
    blueberry pomegrante

i use one packet for 3 bottles of water

me too love the cran- pomegrante or cran-grape. I like the poweraide raspberry-lemon too.
  • TamekaBohorquez
    TamekaBohorquez Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    well of course... raspberry lemonade... YUM:drinker:
  • doriskeenum
    Options
    All of the ones I've found are sweetened with Aspertame which I am avoiding. For soda try Diet Rite with Splenda, they are yummy.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    strawberry orange banana
    raspberry lemonade
    raspberry ice (be careful, this one stains)
    orange sunrise
    peach tea

i love crystal light, espeically those packets 2go when i need something to drink besides plain water. adds flavor and only 10 cal/packet.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Raspberry Lemonade is my current fave. They're too sweet for me when I mix them in 20 ounces but just perfect in a Liter sized bottle. :)

It's the only way I can get all my water in.

(and it mixes well with vodka)
  • calell83
    calell83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Pink lemonade
    Raspberry Iced Tea
    Fruit Punch
    Strawberry Orange Banana