30ds question...

Options
I am really interested in starting 30ds, I need something to do at home, but.. I live in a small RV. Do you need a lot of room? I have about 3 feet from couch to table which tv is on and then about 5 feet width.

Also, I have seen so many great results from it, any tips?

Thank you :)

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You need enough room to lay down for pushups, situps. Enough room to do jumping jacks.
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You need to be able to get down in push up position and a couple feet on either side so if you have that much room you should be good.

It is a great workout. You may not lose a lot of weight but you will lose lots of inches!!

Do what you can, she shows some modified moves if you need them. My advice: if you can't do the move try to do something similar and keep moving :)
  • Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    If I move things out the way I am pretty sure I can fit there.. so excited!! asked hubby for it for christmas :)
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    the only tip I can give is no matter how bad you want to give up, DONT!
  • Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks a great tip, I will remember it :) thank you
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You can download all 3 levels for free from youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Download the "freeyoutubedownloader" from cnet.com and then you can download anything on your computer.
    You might also like the fitnessblender.com video which you can also fin don youtube
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    the only tip I can give is no matter how bad you want to give up, DONT!

QFT...I agree it is hard but well worth it...total of 9 inches gone on my first 30 days and another 4 in my 2nd go with it.