1 Goal MET...what about you??

Options
So....It was 1 month ago that I joined the October giving up challenge. Since wine is my ONLY indulgence, I joined & gave it up for the month of October. Very happy to say I MADE IT!! Not one sip of wine the whole month! Yay! (And boy were there temptations!) Of course, having said that, I fully intend on enjoying my 1st glass! :drinker: Good thing I only have wine on the weekends...

Anyways....I was curious as to who else might have participated in this challenge or any others and how your progress is coming along or if you reached your challenge goal........?? Please share your results...it's always so encouraging to others to know these goals can be acheived!

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Me, I have given up meat, laziness, cursing, drinking, candy, soda, too much tv, bad radio, and all sorts off stuff. I did a dramatic change in my life. I believe I needed a 180 degree turn around. I stopped doing all of things in February. I know it can be done all it takes is will power. I have just lost over 60 pounds and just joined a very prestigious MMA club. I am very excited in my progress. All you need is to keep it up.

-Roy
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    Options
    not me but well done for giving the vino up for the month, i think i need to do that with chocolate!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    WTG! I enjoy a glass of wine now an then. I have an affinity for dark or red beers. I never drank much but now it's really down. I bought a 12 pack over a month ago and still have 9 beers left.

My primary first goal is to be down 60 lbs by March 31, 2011. Though it will be sweet to get under 300 lbs.
  • stephaluphagus
    Options
    ooh thats a good idea Bren..i think i will do that for the month of november! so i guess this will be day #1! :) wish me luck...good job with all your hard work lady! keep it up! luv ya!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    This is a good idea. I am giving up brussels sprouts!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,713 Member
    Options
    This is a good idea. I am giving up brussels sprouts!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!