Pre-work out powders

Options
Can anyone give me a good pre-work out drink..(preferably that comes in powder) for mainly cardio? I need energy before i go to the gym but i need it to last through my cardio. I tried Cardio igniter but i cant stand the taste and i just got the C4 Extreme but i dont like how it makes my whole body itchy and on the 3rd day of trying it today i felt really tired about 30 min in.

Replies

• Running2436
    Options
    For energy, I love Emerge from Max Muscle!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I was going to say C4, I like the itchies.

I tried Pump Fuel which did not give the itchies and the guys at my GNC suggested Siege as a product that did not give them.
  • kelly52288
    Options
    yeah my whole body feeling like that freaked me out a little lol...
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    yeah my whole body feeling like that freaked me out a little lol...

Go to GNC and ask for some samples, tell them you don't like the itchies.
  • foodfastfit
    foodfastfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi, I maintain a list of over 200 pre-workout boosters on my blog. It might help you find something new. I've tried C4 before, but my current favorite is N.O.-Xplode

http://foodfastfit.com/top-10-pre-workout-supplements/
  • kelly52288
    Options
    Hi, I maintain a list of over 200 pre-workout boosters on my blog. It might help you find something new. I've tried C4 before, but my current favorite is N.O.-Xplode

http://foodfastfit.com/top-10-pre-workout-supplements/

Thanks ill check it out. I tried N.O-Xplode but i didnt really feel like it was good for cardio.
  • foodfastfit
    foodfastfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    The tingling sensation is due to the Beta-Alanine in these products. It's pretty common in pre-workout boosters. I've read that the sensation gets less intense in time.
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Red Bull and good music.
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Not to sound completely out of the loop but what are the "itches"?
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Not to sound completely out of the loop but what are the "itches"?

The Beta Alanine in the product can give your body a tingly/itchy sensation when it kicks in. I like it. But it creeps some people out.
  • jesmith86
    Options
    I've just started taking musclpharm assault, but i do more lifting. But the green apple is amazing

Edit : no itchies
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Caffeine pills do the job for me