Beachbody Black Friday deals

Options
I know last year there were some DVDs on major sale for Black Friday. Anyone or any coaches know of what sales are happening this year? Looking to pick up turbo fire as I did turbo jam back in college and loved it :)

Replies

• akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If you do any kind of weights you might like the ChaLean Extreme program too!
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I do love lifting :) I will look Into that one!
  • Shawna8235
    Shawna8235 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The specials haven't been released yet!! Are you already signed up with a coach? We have an awesome FB support team as well!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options

YES! Get that one! I'm doing it right now and it's so much fun. You feel like a real bad@ss lifting your big weights and the results are VERY fast. I have to do it at night though. Otherwise I eat everything in the house. I'm doing it along with TurboFire (which is another great one). I know that Chalene is coming out with a new program soon, so her programs will probably be included in the sale to get people excited about Chalene. I liked Brazil Butt Lift too. And IF T25 is on the sale, jump on it.
  • vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Deals will be released on Wednesday!! As a BB coach I'm excited they're not waiting for Friday this year :)
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options

YES! Get that one! I'm doing it right now and it's so much fun. You feel like a real bad@ss lifting your big weights and the results are VERY fast. I have to do it at night though. Otherwise I eat everything in the house. I'm doing it along with TurboFire (which is another great one). I know that Chalene is coming out with a new program soon, so her programs will probably be included in the sale to get people excited about Chalene. I liked Brazil Butt Lift too. And IF T25 is on the sale, jump on it.

I second the greatness of Chalean Extreme! Love her attitude, love her moves, and style! It's great!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I wish they had X3 ready. I would love to get a good deal on that.

I also think CLX is a great program. In fact, I am doing that and T25 right now. Love them.
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Another cheerleader here for CHalene! I love ChaLean Extreme and Turbo Fire! No matter what workouts or programs I do, I always incorporate these 2 programs! Love Chalene and I really wish she would come out with something new, I'll been waiting forever! Last year I got Turbo Fire on a Groupon deal and it was a steal! I got the advanced ones too. Very pleased with her work and results!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Another CLX fan!! I am in my 3rd week of Push and it's amazing. I really hope there's a deal on Turbo Fire!
  • wildirishrose162
    wildirishrose162 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How quickly do they sell out? I have turbo jam but that became not enough for me a long time ago. I'd love to pick up another program.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    What the?!?!? Are people in this thread actually *requesting* that beachbody "coaches" contact them to sell them stuff? I hope they know how this ends.

aWHweQS.gif
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    What the?!?!? Are people in this thread actually *requesting* that beachbody "coaches" contact them to sell them stuff? I hope they know how this ends.

aWHweQS.gif

Whats even more mind blowing is they are coming out of the wood work to solicit and a mod is in the thread lol. Many have been pwnd already.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

aWHweQS.gif

Whats even more mind blowing is they are coming out of the wood work to solicit and a mod is in the thread lol. Many have been pwnd already.

IKR! I was just laughing at that.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    lol!!!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    This is what made me laugh.
    You feel like a real bad@ss lifting your big weights
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Usually on Black Friday I round up my meanest, b****iest, most aggressive girlfriends and spread out in order to retrieve items strategically. I just can't pretend to care this year, and also my girls are back home in Atlanta.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahahaha.
  • lwright311
    lwright311 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I didnt realize they have Black Friday Deals. I LOVE TurboJam and Chalean Extreme. I would love to get TurboFire.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile..... anyone have any Black Friday deals on IIFYM? or on Calorie Counting websites?