New here..Need Friends Pleaseeeee

My BFF Lynette872 and I started this today.... Please be our friends and help us through this :) Yay... to a new start !!

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Be prepared..... for the response others will give you in this journey. Some people cannot handle change, so they might offer you french fries or rich desserts..... Some people will be very encouraging...... but won't know how to respond when you start to look differently. Rely on a lot of support from good people in this room and wherever ..... because this is very challenging. Aim to eliminate the salty foods...... start walking ..... you don't have to train for a marathon..... yet..... just walk..... and find your zone for now..What can you do... and what will you do ..... to really get into the weight loss frame of mind.... work on an exercise regimen that you will stay with....................and don't overdo too much too soon, causing injury...................Your ultimate goal is to add years to your life by eating healthy... developing a lifestyle,,, not a diet...... that will make you feel better and look better.............................and if other people can't handle that... well.... just take a deep breath..... thank them for being there..... but you are going to forge on.... because you like life..... and you want a long one... :flowerforyou: .........
  • Hello! Welcome!
    Logging my daily food intake on MFP since July keeps me focused and inspired.
    The Success and Maintenance forums are where I go most often.
    What strategy have you developed for losing weight and becoming more fit?

Best wishes!
  • The more the merrier! Friend me!:blushing:
  • im a Plexus Slim Ambassador im consuming and selling the product. I LOVE IT! what is Plexus Slim? Finally there is an all-natural, healthy solution to help you lose weight for the long term. Plexus Slim is the all-natural way to lose weight and inches by burning fat, not muscle. Slim also helps keep blood sugar, cholesterol and lipids at healthy levels. In addition, Slim helps reduce binge eating and increases your willpower over food. Simply pour into a bottle of water 30 minutes before a meal, drink, and experience the results you've been dreaming of.

Features & Benefits
    •Safe and effective weight control
    •Helps regulate blood sugars
    •Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
    •Promotes beneficial cholesterol and lipid levels
    •Proven ingredients—including Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chlorogenic Acid, and Garcinia Cambogia—that address all areas of weight loss
    •No meal replacements
    •No shakes
    •Fast and easy
    •Saves you time
    •A simple solution combined with water to help you succeed
    please visit my website take that leap of faith you have nothing to lose but pounds! www.lakmish.myplexusproducts.com
  • Welcome! I hope you can share in the successes we've all had here :)