Replies

• paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This is good to know! :)
  • WeoooBeans
    WeoooBeans Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    There are some Black Friday deals I know... but I don't know exactly what all of them are. I know that Tai Cheng from Beachbody is on sell for like 45 bucks... I'm thinking about picking that up. Has anyone done that one?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh, me, pick me, pick me!!
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    There are some Black Friday deals I know... but I don't know exactly what all of them are. I know that Tai Cheng from Beachbody is on sell for like 45 bucks... I'm thinking about picking that up. Has anyone done that one?

Everyone that I know that has done it has given it glowing reviews. I personally have not done the entire series, but just a few of the progressions.
  • madds2
    madds2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Would love to find a great deal on some Charlean extreme dvd's. Are the sales that good? I'm interested now!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Would love to find a great deal on some Charlean extreme dvd's. Are the sales that good? I'm interested now!

Only a zillion dollars to lift lighter weights than you do at the grocery store, but you will be brainwashed into thinking you are a badass.
  • AnnastasiaMcPherson
    Options
    All beach body programs I have done are amazing! I personally have gotten great results. If you do them, and eat right - you will see serious results.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi all,

Just a reminder, no advertising in the forums.

We consider any post from which you might financially or otherwise benefit as an ad. As you can imagine, there are a lot of people who would like to promote their products or services to MyFitnessPal members. To keep the forums from becoming full of solicitations, we've put the "No Ads" guideline in place. Hope you can understand why this guideline was created.

The guideline in question reads:

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.

b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.

c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.

Beat me to it.
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    All of the Black Friday deals are Live now and Turbofire is on there :-) here is the link to the deals. They will sell out.

HTTPS://www.TeamBeachbody.com/Shop/HolidaySpecials?referringRepID=210970
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming referringRepID=210970 is a coach id.
  • DaniInMaine
    Options
    Don't forget places like ebay. Picked up both p90x and T25 at great prices (and the t25 was brand new -- original packaging and unopened.