I'm a lurker...

Options
Hey y'all, my name is Hailee Faith and I have a confession to make. I am a lurker. I lurk the message boards, semi-stalk members, and search other posts in order not to post my own. Whew I feel so much better now that it's in the open!

After a several months on MFP I've decided to update my profile and join the message boards. I realize I need support and friends to help me along on this weight loss journey I've embarked on.

I'm 22, a young mom, and ridiculously busy. I've used every crutch you could think of not to eat right and exercise regularly. Slowly but surely I'm changing my ways. I've recently started logging what I eat and try to incorporate some form of exercise each day. I'm going to start 30DS soon which I'll follow with RI30. I like Jillian's style. I'm currently doing Moms into Fitness DVDs to up my stamina. I prefer at home workouts, it just fits better into my schedule as a stay at home mom. Nap times are my saving grace! Feel free to add me as I am currently friendless, but very friendly nonetheless!

HW: 209
CW: 203
GW: 160
UGW: 135
I'm 5'3" on a good day. I carry my weight in my hips and thighs (and none in my bust. Thanks genetics...)

Let's get healthy!

Replies

• DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You're 5'3" on a good day??

I've had my weight fluctuate. I've retained water or not. I've even occasionally been constipated. But, for the life of me, I can't remember a time my height fluctuated.
  • hf91
    hf91 Posts: 23
    Options
    Some days I stand straighter than others. :)