FREE to good home:1 Procrastinating, mid aged, English woman

Options
Hi, I've been here for a while now. Just looking to add some lovely new folk to my FL as I've had to do a recent cull due to non participators. Although I'm definitely not a friend collector!

I'm as the title says a chronic procrastinator, but I do drag myself in for daily roll call. I don't judge if you log 0cals burnt a day, or 1,000,000cals (although I'd send you grapes after it lands you in hospital). I always take time out to read diaries & support/comment on how people are doing. Be warned I do tend to ramble slightly with my day to day life on my feed. However, I'm not a 50sec updater so I promise not to overwhelm you either.

So in a nut shell. If I sound anything like your cup of tea. Then feel free to add me. :drinker:

*You don't actually have to take me home with you. FL will be fine :bigsmile:

Replies

• Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Love the title. I am a "lady of a certain age", log on daily, and try not to be negatively judgmental. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I'm sending you a friend request. I actually joined MFP a year ago, but never really used it. But I'm back and I'm logging daily and determined to get healthy.
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Your post is too funny... love it! I'll send a friend request. I'm active daily and have had great success w/ MFP after only 4 months. I am a friend who will encourage and comment on your day (if your diary is open), and I also appreciate friends who actually comment/encourage me as well! Feel free to add me;)
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Well as a result of this thread. I am now the proud holder of some great new people added to my FL. I'm doing one last shameless bump for the day crowd. UK or otherwise I'm still up for a couple more new mates. if your interested! :bigsmile:
  • 53welshlady
    53welshlady Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in - sent you a friend request. I try to log in daily, but I'm not the best at commenting on everything my "friends" do!
  • mikeJ1983
    Options
    Just as a heads up to all of you, she's worth a friend request as I've been a friend of hers on here for a bit

1. Is she kind = seems to be

2. Is she funny/supportive = yes

3. Does she fart in the bath = unknown
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

LOL priceless!

Also, OP. I'll take it! Free middle aged English women who procastinate...well, if it's free, it's for me! :-)
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

It's farting in the bed that's the real deal-breaker :bigsmile:

Anyway, I am also a chronic procrastinator feel free to join me in my procrastinating OP :laugh:
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Just as a heads up to all of you, she's worth a friend request as I've been a friend of hers on here for a bit

1. Is she kind = seems to be

2. Is she funny/supportive = yes

Yep, thanks for the more than glowing endorsement Mike lol!
    If enquring minds want to know.. I'll fess up to 2 out of 3 but I'm not confirming which!

Also big thank you too JDavid for the timely bump. Who is also on my FL & a total star too!
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im too a English lady of a certain age feel free to add

women dont fart that blow puffs of rainbows and glitter ;)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I am in if anyone thinks my profile fits!!!

Been here over a year, on every day, open diary, and love to have some laughs along the way.