Tiny happy dance for me.

Options
We moved to Colorado almost 8 months ago. I had a ton of clothes that I decided to go through to get rid of the stuff that I haven't worn since I moved here.

Tried a few things on and OMG MOST OF IT WAS TOO BIG!!! Skirts that were too tight before are either fitting very nicely or are too big! SO excited.

Hopefully I can keep it up and I will be needing gift cards for Christmas so I can buy new clothes! LOL.

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    what an awesome feeling. You go girl
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Yea for you!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Congrats! I glanced at your profile and noticed that we have the same goal weight. As I get closer, I find it harder to to stick to my plan. Keep it up, and you'll be needing those gift cards in no time!
  • phoenixrising31
    phoenixrising31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cngratulations! It is sorta annoying when you accidentally skip an item of clothing that you'd been wanting to wear (going from too big for it to too small), but it's worth it. Keep up the good work!
  • nurse_jenie
    Options
    That is AWESOME!
  • mmatteson
    Options
    Yeah!!!! I completed understand has I had a similar happy dance over the weekend. I'm back into my old jeans with room to spare. The feeling is great. Keep up the journey and clothes shopping is on the horizon.
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Cngratulations! It is sorta annoying when you accidentally skip an item of clothing that you'd been wanting to wear (going from too big for it to too small), but it's worth it. Keep up the good work!

That's when a good tailor comes in handy. I have had a few "must have" items taken in. It's worth it when the tailoring costs less than a new like item.
  • jmmtaylor
    Options

The one skirt fits really nice right now. I know when I go to the airport and pick up DH it will be too big (as long as I stick to this and don't blow it on Thanksgiving and stuff. Going back home for a month...hope I can stick to it). I'll have to go get a smoking outfit to wear to the airport :D
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Getting into your smaller clothes or buying new clothes is the fun part of weight loss! Happy dance right with you.:happy:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! And a smoking hott outfit is a MUST for the hubby! How exciting!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yay great job hun!! Keep up the good work!! Ur hubby wont even recognize u when he gets back hehe :wink:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

Ha! Ha! Yes! Annoying.. but, then you think, "um, dummy! that means your getting smaller!" And then it's not so annoying! :wink:
  • tater8589
    Options
    That's awesome :) Congrats :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

The one skirt fits really nice right now. I know when I go to the airport and pick up DH it will be too big (as long as I stick to this and don't blow it on Thanksgiving and stuff. Going back home for a month...hope I can stick to it). I'll have to go get a smoking outfit to wear to the airport :D

Great job! Maybe he'll have a hard time recognizing you. lol That would be an upside. When does he get back? Is he deployed? Good luck to you on the rest of your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!