Walking (Mini success story)

Options
So i use Map My Walk to track all my walking, I started going to walks to exercise in February 2013, and i would have never thought that in 10 months i could clock up this many miles (that i have tracked anyway!)....

Its quite pleasing to see the overall figures from the effort you can put in just by going on a walk.

Im also setting myself a challenge to log 100 miles in December so hopefully get that total amount upto 300 miles for the end of the year!

auw9.jpg

Replies

• qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congratulations. walking is awesome!!!
  • 78carriejohanna
    78carriejohanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Interesting to see the breakdown.
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...im hoping to start walking soon. How much would u walk per day
  • Lolly13
    Options
    on a weekday i do between 2-3 miles on my lunch break (if weather permits) and on weekends i like to go on longer walks if im free and try to do about an 8-10 mile walk :)
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    lolly great job. I love walking my dog for miles and miles.
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!
  • Lolly13
    Options
    lolly great job. I love walking my dog for miles and miles.

It has helped that a work colleague, who is a runner, pushed me into going for walks on my lunch breaks and has gone with me, which helped alot!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    That's about 10lbs of fat! Well done!
  • Lolly13
    Options
    That's about 10lbs of fat! Well done!

What an excellent way to view it!!
  • Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That tracking speaks for itself! Amazing!!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!