Zumba Challenge December 2013

Options
Hello Everyone,

In an effort to get a great Jumpstart on my health/ fitness goals....I just cannot wait until the New Year. If you are like me & Love Zumba as much as I do: I invite you to join me for a December Zumba challenge! You set your goals for the month and determine how much Zumba you want to do to help you reach that goal. As a group we will support and motivate one another to push during one of the unhealthiest times of the year. Let's dance our way into 2014!

Zumba Challenge December 2013

Replies

• BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in love doing Zumba thats my workout program feel free to add me and send an invite for group pls sounds so much fun
  • Taqoyiajohnson
    Options
    Zumba!!!! I have been doing this for almost two months. I do it 4 times a week on a good week. Trying to get up to doing it everyday.
  • Stacy_Kerns
    Options
    I have never done Zumba but I just ordered the Zumba Fitness 2 game for the Wii. I would like to join this challenge. Is there anything that I need to do to join???
  • MayaLove1
    MayaLove1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love zumba and would love to join the challenge, and make some new mfp friends!
  • seizingtheday
    Options
    Zumba is such a fun way to exercise. I'd love to join this group.
  • neveragain397
    Options
    just sent you a friend request!! would love to do the zumba challege
  • Helen_free
    Helen_free Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too, zumba is so much fun.
  • katemacrina
    Options
    I just tried Zumba for the first time today. I thought it was very difficult to catch on to the steps. The one I did was a Latin/Salsa type Zumba. Are they all like that? I found myself getting frustrated because I couldn't keep up. I don't want to give up on it though.
  • JackieB42
    JackieB42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to join the Zumba challenge. I have to dust off my XBox Connect as that's where I used to do Zumba. I would like to do Zumba twice a week.
  • Cleonubreed
    Options
    Count me in! I'm new to zumba and up for the challenge. I keep hearing really great success stories about zumba.
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    Count me in. Message me details
  • sfidler84
    sfidler84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if it's not too late!
  • COMMITIIFIT
    Options
    I'd love to join too :-)
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I just tried Zumba for the first time today. I thought it was very difficult to catch on to the steps. The one I did was a Latin/Salsa type Zumba. Are they all like that? I found myself getting frustrated because I couldn't keep up. I don't want to give up on it though.

Yes most of it is Latin influenced. Keep going, you'll get it. Don't worry if you get the steps perfect, just move.
  • carri1234
    carri1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I'd love to join this group as well! October was my one year anniversary of Zumba-ing 2-4 times per week :). This is the only type of workout that keeps me motivated!
  • toya1815
    toya1815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I try to do it 3-4 times a week
  • NoXCuses79
    Options
    As the instructors always say....it doesn't matter if you can keep up or not. All that matters is that YOU KEEP MOVING!!! So don't give up! Do what you can, and stick with it! Eventually you will be putting your own twist into the moves! :)
  • NoXCuses79
    Options
    Hi I'm Viviana and I absolutely LOVE Zumba!!! I accept this challenge....that is if it's not too late to join! ;)
  • babydelicious
    Options
    Hi! My boyfriend got an XBox One and I saw the Zumba game and was so interested! He got it for me and I love it. I was always interested in it but never wanted to take a class. Living in LA, well people are very intimidating, now I can do in the privacy of my own home. I have gained 30 pounds over the last 2.5 years and was feeling really low. I did this workout once and said "I could do this!!" and I have!!!

I try to do 3-4 times a week for the last 2 weeks. I love the Irish dancing the best and the "Amor Amor Amor Amor" song. I even bought special shoes (Capezio high tops!! Any excuse for new shoes!!).

Someone asked about "getting the steps..." sometimes after a work out, I will just do one song 4 or 5 times. Over and over, just concentrate on the legs, then the arms (but whatever you do, just keep moving and laughing!!). It's kind of like dance rehearsal. Super fun!

I guess it is too late for a December challenge, but I am glad there are other Zumba fanatics on here!
  • ptxfan
    ptxfan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bought the XBox one last week mainly for Xbox Fitness and dance. I have Zumba Dance Party 2014 and Just Dance 2014. Zumba is my personal favorite and have been spending time mainly with it.. I've just been using their pre-mixed set for Mid Class = 40 minutes... or whatever music that I like... I love it! I wish that HipHop Dance Experience will come up with something for Xbox one soon! Please do add my gamer tag - OrangePilya