51 pounds down w/ pic

Options
51 pounds down and 6 inches down. still got a ways to go but at least i'm making progress =]

1b65aef0-a84c-4eb3-b14b-932203733771_zpsde1aed97.jpg

b82e8af0-ba46-49ed-8690-e4647ab8e7ee_zps21bf7fa0.jpg

db999671-ab35-4dcd-b597-35c76a9628d9_zps11fc25d1.jpg

Replies

• bridget_williamson23
    Options
    You can totally tell! Keep up the great work and you will get there.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You've lost a lot more than six inches I bet!!! Great work so far!
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Well done! The pictures really tell the story.
    You are doing an outstanding thing for yourself. Keep it up!
    Thanks for posting. I find lots of inspiration here on the Success Stories threads.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the fantastic work!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Hey Ive lost 50 pounds too <<<< see pic. Congratulations. I know how awesome it is!!!
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job.
    How long has it taken you and what are you doing???

Keep it up
  • Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great.
  • crazyhawngurl
    Options
    I started this august. I just count my calories and go to the gym 5-6days a week.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    WOW, nice job !! Thank you for sharing your progress .
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Big Difference! Way to Go!!!
  • :happy: Congrats girl! Keep up the good work
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You sure are making progress! Keep it going. Won't it be nice to start the new year with less weight to lose!!?!
  • kathleensv
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful. You are an inspiration.
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've lost it as well and at this point I'm more focused on my weight lifting program and running 3x a week. The weight is still coming off so I just focus on my getting stronger and gaining muscle goals. Keep focusing on your workouts and the weight will continue to come off. Great job so far!!
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! :drinker: You can totally tell a big difference! I started at a much higher weight than you I'm sure (over 400 pounds) so my 50 doesn't really show up much yet. Thanks so much for posting this!! I'm so proud of you!!! :)

Nix:flowerforyou:
  • crazyhawngurl
    Options
    You sure are making progress! Keep it going. Won't it be nice to start the new year with less weight to lose!!?!

yes it is. my new years resolution every year is too loose weight and I finally did it this year, 8 months into the year lol better late than never I guess haha
  • crazyhawngurl
    Options
    You look amazing!! :drinker: You can totally tell a big difference! I started at a much higher weight than you I'm sure (over 400 pounds) so my 50 doesn't really show up much yet. Thanks so much for posting this!! I'm so proud of you!!! :)

Nix:flowerforyou:

yea I still really don't see it, so that's why I put on here so people who don't know me can give me their opinion. and people at work just started saying I look thinner.so took 50 pounds for people at work to notice.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!