I am new to the site and need to be in the company of like-m

Options
Hi,

My name is Tai and I am a 30 year old female from the Detroit area. I joined this site because I need as much support as I can get. I've not been very active in the past but I am eager to change that! I am very happy about my decision to get healthy and wanted to say to everyone "We've made the right decision!" GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You will be amazed at what you can do and how much you will improve if you stick with it!!
    Good luck and there are wonderful people on here that give so much support!!!
  • jenocelot
    Options
    Go for it. new too.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to drop me a note. Also this site works best when you have at least 20 active people on your friends list cheering you on and helping to keep you motivated, so my advice is to start sending out some friend requests. :)

You can do this! But you have to log your food EVERY DAY. It doesn't work if it's only some of the time or if you only do it for 2 days. lol It takes 21 days to form a habit. Do this for 21 days and I KNOW you will have formed one of the best and healthiest habits you can to get your to your goal weight.

*hugs*
    ~Stacy
  • mstai80
    Options
    Thx Stacy...look for a friend request.. :)
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Definitely what Stacy said!!! Welcome to the site!!! :flowerforyou:
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You are in the right place for help and support.
    Good luck x
  • abtropix
    abtropix Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Don't you feel welcome by this huge community??? I think it's great that you made this decision and this site will definitely keep you motivated! I just joined last week and now I'm hooked! Welcome!!! :)
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    welcome im sure this site will be very helpful to you the people are amazing & logging what you eat really opens your eyes
    good Luck on your jouney
  • CapeCodGal
    Options
    It's a great place to be. Welcome!
  • fefe1979
    Options
    :smile: welcome!
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome!