FitBit question

Options
My nutritionist told me that some of her patients use these and have found they liked the FB3 more than the FB4. What is the difference and why might they like the older model better?

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of the models referred to in that way. I think a lot of people like the Fitbit One better than the newer Flex and Force models, which are worn on your wrist. They're a bit ugly/clunky, may not count steps as well, and the world knows you're wearing an activity monitor. The One and older models can be clipped to your bra or waistband and are small, unobtrusive and pretty accurate. The big gripe is they're very easy to lose and/or run through the laundry, unlike the wrist models.
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of the models referred to in that way. I think a lot of people like the Fitbit One better than the newer Flex and Force models, which are worn on your wrist. They're a bit ugly/clunky, may not count steps as well, and the world knows you're wearing an activity monitor. The One and older models can be clipped to your bra or waistband and are small, unobtrusive and pretty accurate. The big gripe is they're very easy to lose and/or run through the laundry, unlike the wrist models.

This!

I have a zip and love it, though I am thinking about getting a one. I wanted the force but I worry about the inaccurate steps because I am always moving my arms around. If you want something you never have to take off, the flex is waterproof and can be worn in the shower. It is all about personal preference. Check out the fitbit website and look at what each one has to offer.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

I completely agree with this - although I've never washed or lost mine. I have the FitBit One.
  • razorback47
    Options
    Thanks yall.