hello, dexter morgan

Options
*Sigh* Could someone explain why I have such a crush on Dexter?
I never knew I could swoon over a serial killer. Ha Ha Ha :)
My hubby likes to laugh at me about it too. He's a good sport.

I guess it's the bad-boy thing. Or... that dang tight shirt he kills in; yum :)

Anyway. After recently seeing how many Dexter fans are on this site, I figured I'd share with y'all.

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Hubby and I love Dexter, can't wait for next weeks episode. But what was he thinking getting involved with that girl I see trouble in his future
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Great show! Perfect anti-hero.
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    I've just seen Episode 1 season 1.

What can you say, i like his style :bigsmile:
  • groucherella
    Options
    His tight shirt = his kill clothes! Hahaha I love me some Dext. So glad Rita is outta there. My husband and I cancelled cable to save some dough and we actually found a site that offers Dexter for free, but you have to wait a week for the episode to come available. We're a couple eps behind on this new season and it's driving us crazy!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Great show! Perfect anti-hero.
    :drinker:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    His tight shirt = his kill clothes! Hahaha I love me some Dext. So glad Rita is outta there. My husband and I cancelled cable to save some dough and we actually found a site that offers Dexter for free, but you have to wait a week for the episode to come available. We're a couple eps behind on this new season and it's driving us crazy!

Where?!?!?! I love this show but can't bring myself to pay so much money for cable.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmm......... tasty :devil: :smokin:
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :sad: I miss Rita! :cry:
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    :sad: I miss Rita! :cry:

I don't miss her. That controlling type personality is not what I blend well with, but I do wish they would have kept her around for another season. That family dynamic I think could have continued to provide some interesting story lines.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I just finished watching season 2. Love the show!!!
  • groucherella
    Options

Where?!?!?! I love this show but can't bring myself to pay so much money for cable.

I'll double check tonight when I get home, but I believe it's casttv dot com We watched the first 3 episodes and the others haven't surfaced yet. Really needing some Dexter though!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    I am 50, and my daughter is 18. We both have the hots for Dexter!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Dexter is luscious! MMM... yummy!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I love Dexter too...I still have last week's episode to watch so I didn't read any other replies here in case of spoilers! :laugh:
  • esq2man
    Options
    love the show which i catch on watchseries-online dot com. The books are great too
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    He may have just gotten jipped at the Golden Globes, but he's still the winner in my book!
    tumblr_lb4ytzYife1qzchgbo1_500.jpg

Is it bad I wanna push him back into that trunk, kidnap him, drive away to somewhere I can do naughty things to him? ;-)
    Oh. Did I just say that out loud? :-)