ACCOMPLISHED ~ time to set new goals!

Options
valerie33
valerie33 Posts: 26 Member
YEAH! :bigsmile: i started out at 200 lb in NOV 2007 and have lost a little over 40 lbs!! My original goal was to get down to 160 ACCOMPLISHED :blushing: ~ second goal to reach 140...did that and then some!! YEAH i set new goals, i am getting my personal training cert, i am feeling great!!

Time for P90X that will step it up for me to "get fit" and tone up!! :wink:

Replies

• valerie33
    Options
    YEAH! :bigsmile: i started out at 200 lb in NOV 2007 and have lost a little over 40 lbs!! My original goal was to get down to 160 ACCOMPLISHED :blushing: ~ second goal to reach 140...did that and then some!! YEAH i set new goals, i am getting my personal training cert, i am feeling great!!

Time for P90X that will step it up for me to "get fit" and tone up!! :wink:
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SOO AWESOME!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic!!!!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find (for myself) that setting those mini goals are key. It makes it all look less scary!

I started out wanting to just lose 40.... then I kept adding 10 more from there. Then I said ehh... 175 would be awesome. Now that I'm only 10 from that I've changed my mind again I want to be 160 or 165.......

If I had said 160 back when I weighed 264.. I would have felt WAY too overwhelmed with it all!

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    This gives me so much hope! Awesome job!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • kertm
    kertm Posts: 3
    Options
    good job girl
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Valerie: Congrats on the awesome job you have accomplished. Mind set is so important, and yours is int he right place!

As for P90X, I have completed it and done 3/4 of X+. Yep, it's tough but doable. Lots of modified moves if needed, but you do see changes. Not so much in weight, but in body composition.

Best of luck on your new goals!

Carol
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Congratulations to you!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAY FOR YOU HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GONNA BE THERE IN NO TIME!!!!! YAY....
  • valerie33
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement :blushing: This site is great for that!! Press'in on ~ hard and strong!!
  • klarson
    klarson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Very inspirational -- helps me to put my goals into perspective!
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We are so proud of you B)
  • terenceadavenport4265
    Options
    That's awesome! Always good when goals are met! Keep it up your doing great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!