30's with 100lbs or more to lose

I am just getting started and need supporters to help me through this journey to a new me! - "A New Us"...

I am 33, I have lived a out of control unhealthy lifestyle for too many years now. Started a family three years ago and it open my eyes up to reality. I have started to go to doctors and therapy to get control of my life. I have a lot of changes to begin and a lot of medication i am on now. There is a reason why funny people are fat, it detours others from their weight and their depression! That has been my life story. But i am ready to be funny and health.:happy:

Replies

• paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Welcome aboard ! Feel free to add me this site is great & does work if you work it! You can do it , just by joining you're going to succeed. There are great people here who are very committed & you'll find all the support you'll need. To new beginnings! :smile:
  • Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    I am new to the groups, have been on myfitnesspal for a couple of months or so. I am 35 years old, I have lost 70 pounds already but I still need to lose another 140 pounds. Feel free to add me