Turbo Fire!!!

Options
Looking for some friends that are currently doing turbo fire! Im on day 4 and loving it!!

Replies

• Are you struggling with the moves at all?? I've just completed week one and though I'm loving it I still find it hard to stay on track with the moves . I'm starting to think I'm very uncoordinated...lol
  • Beeks09
    Options
    yes! same here! im getting better at remembering some though lol i just keep moving if i cant keep up or cant get the move i keep my arms and feet moving and still burn calories!
  • jjwalker77
    jjwalker77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Turbo is the best! I did it in May-June-July and now I'm 4 weeks into Chalean Extreme.

Keep with it - you WILL be able to do all those moves eventually and get better and better and feel like a total rockstar at the end ;)
  • lyndzipage
    lyndzipage Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just start week 4 today and loving it, the moves were/are hard at first but starting to get a hang of some of the dvds. I do feel I forget to move my feet as often as she does though :) How are you results so far I actually gained 2lbs so far but I have lost about 3.5 inches over all.
  • Day 11 for ma today and yes the moves are definitely getting easier. When I do get lost occasionally I just try to keep moving until I get that moment to jump back in . I just keep telling myself in those moments " just fake it until you make it !! " LOL.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of TF and lost 40 pounds. Yes, you will be able to do these moves eventually so just keep pushing.Absolutely love Chalene and the program. Im on T25 now, but always revisit the program as I love the attitude and upbeat vibes! Good luck!
  • JodiRae79
    Options
    I am on week 8 of Turbo Fire and yes eventually you do catch on to the moves :-) I wish I was one of those people who LOVE it and can't wait to work out - but I'm not LOL I just keep doing it because I made a commitment to do so. I have only been weighing/measuring once a month - the first month I didn't lose more than a pound but I did lose 7.5 inches total. Next weigh-in/measure day is Oct 15th so it will be interesting to see the results.
  • 7.5 inches are some pretty sweet results for 4 weeks !! Awesome job!
  • way to go on the 40lb loss :)
  • ashleyabe13
    ashleyabe13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Curious about your weigh in results today!
  • ashleyabe13
    ashleyabe13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on week 8 of Turbo Fire and yes eventually you do catch on to the moves :-) I wish I was one of those people who LOVE it and can't wait to work out - but I'm not LOL I just keep doing it because I made a commitment to do so. I have only been weighing/measuring once a month - the first month I didn't lose more than a pound but I did lose 7.5 inches total. Next weigh-in/measure day is Oct 15th so it will be interesting to see the results.

curious about your weigh in results!
  • Sia_33
    Sia_33 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just started tf today and I loved it. Hope to get to know the moves better soon. I'm totally uncordinated. But at least im moving and I took my first step today to my weightloss journey.
  • Sia_33
    Options
    Im on day 3 of tb and loving it too. But im dreading firee 55 tomorrow. Will I last the whole class...I started 3 weeks ago. Byt stopped. Hope to finish to the end thisctime.
  • Sia_33
    Options
    How much weight did you lose doing tf
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the TF/CLX hybrid and i'm loving it :)

I've completed CLX and TF in the past. Love both.
  • radarrachel
    radarrachel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire this morning, really enjoyed it, although it was tough. The New to Class option on the DVD helped me with the moves a bit. Just kept moving and freestyled if I Iost my place!

89 days to go! :)
  • pdmitra
    pdmitra Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

I'm on week 3.. and I'm totally loving the workouts! I wish Chalene would talk less during the cool downs but I am so pumped up!!! I bought wrist weights too and used them for the first time today.. man! was it tough... but that much more rewarding when the workout is over..
    Keep in touch everyone.. and good luk with your workouts.