2 day binge...must be better tomorrow!

Options
I wish I had you all here to watch me everyday and kick my butt when I mess up! I have gone on a 2 day binge. I swear I've probably gained 5 pounds and I feel like crap! I'm not really sure what triggered it, I think it was probably stress and depression over something that happened with my friends this weekend. Let's just say I THOUGHT I had a couple of great friends, not so sure now. Ever since that happened, I've been a total pig! I've eaten more food than the normal person eats in a week. I just don't understand how a sensible, logical person does this to themselves.

Anyway I HAVE to do better tomorrow or I'm totally going to sabotage everything I've worked so hard for. I'm so bloated, my rings are so tight and my face looks like a bloated whale. YUCK! I've already entered all my foods and exercise for the day tomorrow, so its all planned out. All I have to do is stick to it. I'm going to check in tomorrow night to keep myself accountable.

Only 19 days until school starts and I want to be feeling good and healthy and fitting in my clothes!!
So I'm going to go take a nice cleansing bath and wash away all these bad feelings so I can be fresh and renewed tomorrow. Send me all those good vibes! I need them! Thanks for listening. :blushing:

Replies

• bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I wish I had you all here to watch me everyday and kick my butt when I mess up! I have gone on a 2 day binge. I swear I've probably gained 5 pounds and I feel like crap! I'm not really sure what triggered it, I think it was probably stress and depression over something that happened with my friends this weekend. Let's just say I THOUGHT I had a couple of great friends, not so sure now. Ever since that happened, I've been a total pig! I've eaten more food than the normal person eats in a week. I just don't understand how a sensible, logical person does this to themselves.

Anyway I HAVE to do better tomorrow or I'm totally going to sabotage everything I've worked so hard for. I'm so bloated, my rings are so tight and my face looks like a bloated whale. YUCK! I've already entered all my foods and exercise for the day tomorrow, so its all planned out. All I have to do is stick to it. I'm going to check in tomorrow night to keep myself accountable.

Only 19 days until school starts and I want to be feeling good and healthy and fitting in my clothes!!
    So I'm going to go take a nice cleansing bath and wash away all these bad feelings so I can be fresh and renewed tomorrow. Send me all those good vibes! I need them! Thanks for listening. :blushing:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry that you have had a rough couple of days. :heart: hugs :heart:

Just start fresh tomorrow, and don't let a couple of days throw off all of your hardwork and sucess!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Don't kick yourself too hard we've all done it.:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:

78344.png
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    That is a great plan....nice relaxing bath.....new day tomorrow!

Get up and exercise first thing...that will motivate you to keep the good day going!!

Emotional eating sux...but we all do it. You can bounce back!!!

Drink lots of water and eat lots of fiber!!

Good luck!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    i am sorry hun, I too have been through the whole true friend situation. But you are the only one that can make you feel inferrior don't give in to people like that.

chalk it up to only be human (we aren't perfect sweetie) and be better starting tomorrow.
  • JayEm47
    JayEm47 Posts: 49
    Options
    aw im sorry about what happened with your friends. if it makes you feel anybody i kind of just went through the same thing. i just recently realized that a couple of ppl i thought were my best friends were really just using me. it sucks. i binged all day today because i was just so depressed. so lets both get back on track tomorrow. we can do this!! i hope you feel better! :heart: