100 LB WEIGHT LOSS || looking for friends with similar goals

Options
Hi! My name's Loren and I'm 23 and I want to lose 100 pounds, but I know it will be impossible without support from people who want to achieve a similar goal. Sooo, if you want to give & get some support, go ahead and add me!

Replies

• slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP :). I'm Jamie, 21 years old, and I have 99lbs (as of last week's weigh-in) to drop! I've been a member for a bit more than four months and have lost more than 40lbs. To say that MFP has changed my life is an understatement, but I agree that it is next to impossible to do it without the support and motivation of other people. I log daily so feel free to add me; you can never have too many friends :)).
  • javionne
    javionne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello , and welcome to my fitness pal, I am looking to lose about 80 lbs and you come to the right place for support. And we can support each other thru this weight lost journey because it's not easy doing it alone.
  • mm331133
    mm331133 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    add me ladies I have 100 pounds to lose also lets go girls
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Mallie! 22 years old and my starting weight was 267 (That was an estimate as it was how much I weighed at a doctors appointment 3 or so months before beginning my journey) and I am now 226! It has been 3 months and I have lost 41 pounds but still have 80 or so to go. I like meeting new people especially those with the same goals! :)
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me please I have already lost 70 pounds and I am looking to lose another 130 to 140 pounds. I could use all the support and motivation that I can get.
  • tomufer
    tomufer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 pounds to lose. I've sent a FR!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    Hi guys, yes support is key to losing so much! I've lost 49.1kg (108lbs) so far, I still have more to lose. I've lost most of that weight this year using MFP, eating a reasonable amount of calories and exercising. It's essential to have supportive friends that log every day :)
  • terryfloresg
    terryfloresg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started MFP and want to lose a whole load of pounds. Go ahead and add me also.
  • Jaxamour
    Options
    Friend request sent - if anyone else would like to add me, I'd be happy to accept. I have around 70lbs to lose and I log on here everyday. I'm always happy to offer support and motivation and I'm really thankful of anyone who offers it to me in return.

Good luck everyone on your journeys - let's see if we can make those journeys ones filled with laughter!
  • also looking to lose 98 more pounds feel free to add me! (:
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    << add me anyone...I know how it is, I still have 100+ more lbs to lose :)
  • blarobbb
    Options
    Hello friends....I have accepted that I eat too much. I'm ready to get serious...Good luck to all
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 26, so far with MFP I am down just over 15 pounds and looking to drop another 70 pounds. I am on everyday! Feel free to message/add me!
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I need to lose 70 pounds and would love more friends. I'll send you an add and anyone else is free to add me as well :)
  • Hi, I'm new here & have 91 more lbs to go. Looking for support also. Anyone may add me :)
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    HELLO MY FRIENDS I HAVE FOUND YOU

129lbs to lose before I hit my goal and it seems completely impossible some days and totally achievable the next.
  • MarlaVSings
    MarlaVSings Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    100 lbs to lose here as well. Request sent :smile:
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome welcome :)
    I have another 104.8lbs to lose :) feel free to add me dearry :)
  • AronKishore
    Options
    i love to lose 160+ lbs :)
    I'll add you
    anybody else, feel free to add me.
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I want to lose close to 100 (my goal right now is 80, then we'll go from there) I started back doing MFP in August and have lost 19 lbs! My goal is to have a 25 lb loss by Christmas! I also run a group on here that really helps me stay accountable. Feel free anyone to add me!!