Wandering Brits and Canadians

Options
ldrosophila
ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
I've noticed there are a lot more UK and Canadian peoples a floating around? Do we yanks normally bump you off the forums, and since it's a national holiday with most stuffing themselves with mountains of turkey, is it now safe for you to come out of your hidey holes? It's OK you can come out normally we wont bite...we might open our big mouths, but the bark is worse then the bite.

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Ha ha it's probably because we are all stuck at work today since it's not a holiday and so we're all wasting time sitting at our desks :)
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    Lol.... No we are here just not that many of us I guess
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Ha ha it's probably because we are all stuck at work today since it's not a holiday and so we're all wasting time sitting at our desks :)

BINGO!
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    PS... as a Canadian I love the USA, I can't stand the American bashing, and as always a thanks to the US military for doing what you do for my Canadian family!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    not scared
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Y'all all eating your turkey and getting drunk while we're at work.

Not fair :sad:
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    We Canadians are here....we're everywhere...lurking...watching....bwahahahahahahahha!!
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    OK good to know I was thinking well since less people are posting American bias topics, and we know how fast the forums scroll that maybe topics were more relatable hence why I was seeing more people posting outside of the US.
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I saw on the news today that there were more Americans flying yesterday than the entire population of Canada, lol
  • steffij100
    steffij100 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Usually us Brits are all politely forming a queue, so we can only go on the forums one at a time :)
  • ldrosophila
    Options

what day do you guys have besides Christmas? Boxer day?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    With the storm off the coast, I'm trapped on my island with the internet for company.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

Boxing Day.....big sales like your black Friday. I think it's really just a day to clean up the mess from Christmas day lol
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm too busy drinking tea and eating crumpets to come on the forums.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Usually us Brits are all politely forming a queue, so we can only go on the forums one at a time :)

Canadians, too. Then we apologise.
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

Ah, the ancient art of queuing. How I miss that!
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options

Boxing Day.....big sales like your black Friday. I think it's really just a day to clean up the mess from Christmas day lol

Ugh Boxing Day isn't a holiday, it's an errand/ cleaning/ shopping day disguised as a holiday. Worst. Holiday. Ever.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Ugh Boxing Day isn't a holiday, it's an errand/ cleaning/ shopping day disguised as a holiday. Worst. Holiday. Ever.

Awe, need a gluttonous drunk holiday that youre thankful for
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Summer's a busy time with hunting elk and gathering berries. Right now, the igloos' been built and there's not much else to do so we have a bit of time to go online.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I mostly lurk around the boards and occasionally comment on them if i feel I have a contribution to make, don't manage this often as I'm usually either at work, the gym and don't get on my laptop until later on in the evening.