How many calories did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    well thanksgiving was a month ago here.. but when we did have it i enjoyed a nice large dinner and pies and was still ~1200 :flowerforyou:
  • Bahbz
    Bahbz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I ate very little today only 732 calories - but I am sick going on day ten. But was happy to see the scale finally moved down two lbs.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    2700 delicious calories! :heart:
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    IDK exactly. didn't attempt to log. Wasn't all that much, but I did have hot Parkerhouse rolls, Irish butter and cranberry sauce. Having wine now.

Guesstimate ? 2500
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    About 1400, but I might eat some more turkey as a snack while watching Doctor Who since I have about 300 left. I also planned my "Dinner" (we eat at 3pm) last week, and did a treadmill workout this morning.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I read that article and I was not even going to log today but I was curious so I did. I ate 2195. I was 266 over calorie goal as I had 529 exercise calories to eat back.
  • ksmithnh
    ksmithnh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Right around 1900 although I think there were a few tastes while I was cooking that I didnt log. I'm really proud of it though... my first holiday since I've been on track and although I'm over by about 50 calories I enjoyed every bite, dont feel like I overindulged and didnt bring home the 5 lbs of leftovers I normally would have :)
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bleventeen
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    How in the world can you all even calculate it ?!?!?

Fried turkey and more than a half dozen homemade sides prepared by 3 different people, plus homemade cakes and pies...there's no way to even guesstimate. I'm kinda curious, but even if I measured out portions, I'd have no idea how many calories each thing contained.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    bleventeen

Lolzzz
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
  • Hinch2Hench
    Options
    Under 1300 and I'm stuffed I feel cheated almost lol but i gotta get to bed soon to be up for work early in the A.M. so no extras for me.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Somewhere around 2000.... To the best of my count and I feel sick. Ugh
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    2500. I went slightly over my goal of 1400 and 700 calories burned with exercise this morning, but all in all, not a horrible day :)
  • allylbrown
    Options
    Did not log, I am vegan that doesn't ever change but my family made me some vegan dishes this year which were soooo good!!! With alcohol, prob 2500 at least
  • TaurusV
    Options
    We dont really celebrate thanksgiving where I am living, so around 1300 gross and also exercised 40 min, had chicken skewers with salad for dinner and some chocolate.
  • TaurusV
    Options
    How in the world can you all even calculate it ?!?!?

Fried turkey and more than a half dozen homemade sides prepared by 3 different people, plus homemade cakes and pies...there's no way to even guesstimate. I'm kinda curious, but even if I measured out portions, I'd have no idea how many calories each thing contained.
    Oh my gash! Americans eat so much and so delicious. Here is so boring, fish, turkey, grills, no cool side dishes as there and poor choice of sweets in parties, nobody does pies. :(
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am stuffed with about 1400 calories eaten so far today. I did some exercise earlier to give me a little extra leeway. I may have a second piece of pie yet before bed.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing around 2500-3000 but I did all my drinking yesterday as I'm driving!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    probably around 2200, lost track and loged best i could