How many calories did you eat today?

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
  • Under 1300 and I'm stuffed I feel cheated almost lol but i gotta get to bed soon to be up for work early in the A.M. so no extras for me.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Somewhere around 2000.... To the best of my count and I feel sick. Ugh
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    2500. I went slightly over my goal of 1400 and 700 calories burned with exercise this morning, but all in all, not a horrible day :)
  • Did not log, I am vegan that doesn't ever change but my family made me some vegan dishes this year which were soooo good!!! With alcohol, prob 2500 at least
  • We dont really celebrate thanksgiving where I am living, so around 1300 gross and also exercised 40 min, had chicken skewers with salad for dinner and some chocolate.
  • How in the world can you all even calculate it ?!?!?

Fried turkey and more than a half dozen homemade sides prepared by 3 different people, plus homemade cakes and pies...there's no way to even guesstimate. I'm kinda curious, but even if I measured out portions, I'd have no idea how many calories each thing contained.
    Oh my gash! Americans eat so much and so delicious. Here is so boring, fish, turkey, grills, no cool side dishes as there and poor choice of sweets in parties, nobody does pies. :(
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    I am stuffed with about 1400 calories eaten so far today. I did some exercise earlier to give me a little extra leeway. I may have a second piece of pie yet before bed.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    I'm guessing around 2500-3000 but I did all my drinking yesterday as I'm driving!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    probably around 2200, lost track and loged best i could
  • 2000 which was way over but I am at day 115 and had never been over before. Did not bring home any left overs so right back on track now :)
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    1178 so far, but ....
    We haven't cut the pecan pie yet.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    1440 .. I'm Canadian eh, so no turkey for me.
  • texerus
    texerus Posts: 62 Member
    I spent a few minute logging and then added 20% for in my daily overage column I have added for 1,495, but not finished yet tonight. The only reasons it was not 3,000 earlier as I was too interested in watching Detroit kick the crap of Green bay. I was even happier tonight watching Dallas beat Oakland.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Too many to count!
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    1878 and left over 150 on the table. Walking a turkey trot 5K this morning was very much part of the plan to a successful day for me! :-)
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    1100 calories. I was not very hungry today. It must of been because I did all the cooking (many hours). I will probably be hungry tomorrow and eat some left overs. I tried to make it healthy, except for the desert my daughter made.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    I was under, I netted 1472 with a daily limit of 1650. I had major self control today. :)
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Probably around 3k calories but I'm not counting....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    My Thanksgiving was yesterday. I think I came in around 2400. Today I'm right on target at 1850.
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    wow lots o' logging!!!
  • crazyincolorado84
    crazyincolorado84 Posts: 26 Member
    Just over 2000 calories! Feeling good about that. I ate all I wanted, problem for me was that apparently my stomach has shrunk so I could only fit so much. I also did 90 minutes of Zumba this morning to earn it, but I thought I'd eat a lot more.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    somewhere around 3700. only logged to laugh at the absurd amount.

I did do an 8k this morning though, so felt pretty good. Figured I'd enjoy my day as I would in the past.

It's also my birthday next week so...haha
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    1805 cals - but feel like puking because I'm so full.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Right around 4,000.

I entered all the recopies, but didn't weigh/measure anything.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Hovering around 2000, give or take a 100 to allow for miscalculations. I've also carried and stacked firewood, cooked for 2 hours, and cleaned for 2 hours.

I've got another dinner tomorrow night to attend, it will be more difficult for me to stay close to goal, because I have to work tomorrow and there will be tons of leftovers for lunch. I'll have to pay close attention to that, so I don't ruin dinner tomorrow night.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    I netted 1994. That's not too much over my maintenance calorie goal. I am so full. I ate throughout the day so I wouldn't feel sick al at once. Mmmm pie
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Less than 1600
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    I logged but really guesstimated. I have it at just over 2000. I'm pretty sure it was way over that but I don't care! I do feel so blah. Foods like I ate today used to me my normal.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Goal: 1200
    Food: 2082
    -
    Exercise : 901
    =

Yeah! I had 19 calories remaining, because I worked out, and also did a lot of cooking and cleaning.