How many calories did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• IdaBigelow
    Options
    2000 which was way over but I am at day 115 and had never been over before. Did not bring home any left overs so right back on track now :)
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    1178 so far, but ....
    We haven't cut the pecan pie yet.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    1440 .. I'm Canadian eh, so no turkey for me.
  • texerus
    texerus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I spent a few minute logging and then added 20% for in my daily overage column I have added for 1,495, but not finished yet tonight. The only reasons it was not 3,000 earlier as I was too interested in watching Detroit kick the crap of Green bay. I was even happier tonight watching Dallas beat Oakland.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Too many to count!
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    1878 and left over 150 on the table. Walking a turkey trot 5K this morning was very much part of the plan to a successful day for me! :-)
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    1100 calories. I was not very hungry today. It must of been because I did all the cooking (many hours). I will probably be hungry tomorrow and eat some left overs. I tried to make it healthy, except for the desert my daughter made.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I was under, I netted 1472 with a daily limit of 1650. I had major self control today. :)
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Probably around 3k calories but I'm not counting....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    My Thanksgiving was yesterday. I think I came in around 2400. Today I'm right on target at 1850.
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    wow lots o' logging!!!
  • crazyincolorado84
    crazyincolorado84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just over 2000 calories! Feeling good about that. I ate all I wanted, problem for me was that apparently my stomach has shrunk so I could only fit so much. I also did 90 minutes of Zumba this morning to earn it, but I thought I'd eat a lot more.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    somewhere around 3700. only logged to laugh at the absurd amount.

I did do an 8k this morning though, so felt pretty good. Figured I'd enjoy my day as I would in the past.

It's also my birthday next week so...haha
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    1805 cals - but feel like puking because I'm so full.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Right around 4,000.

I entered all the recopies, but didn't weigh/measure anything.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hovering around 2000, give or take a 100 to allow for miscalculations. I've also carried and stacked firewood, cooked for 2 hours, and cleaned for 2 hours.

I've got another dinner tomorrow night to attend, it will be more difficult for me to stay close to goal, because I have to work tomorrow and there will be tons of leftovers for lunch. I'll have to pay close attention to that, so I don't ruin dinner tomorrow night.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I netted 1994. That's not too much over my maintenance calorie goal. I am so full. I ate throughout the day so I wouldn't feel sick al at once. Mmmm pie
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Less than 1600
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I logged but really guesstimated. I have it at just over 2000. I'm pretty sure it was way over that but I don't care! I do feel so blah. Foods like I ate today used to me my normal.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Goal: 1200
    Food: 2082
    -
    Exercise : 901
    =

Yeah! I had 19 calories remaining, because I worked out, and also did a lot of cooking and cleaning.