13»

Replies

• prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I am pretty active here!! Welcome to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • rrosborne88
    Options
    Added I'm on all the time. Anyone else feel free to add :)
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me
  • nyja33
    nyja33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am kinda new to this board but certainly not new to diets ! LOL This time it is a LIFE STYLE CHANGE for me - NO MORE DIETS.
  • TweezyFbaby
    Options
    any1 can add me I'm on olways ;)
  • Teeganv85
    Teeganv85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! new the forums.. please add me! anyone else can add me too. looking for more motivation :)
  • Debbiecep
    Debbiecep Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Happy Thanksgiving! I just joined MFP yesterday and I am excited to use it. It seems amazing! I just lost 20 lbs and I want to keep it off! I think this tool will really help. Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner! Load up on veggies!
  • ElectricDragon
    ElectricDragon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    All the best and good luck! Will send you an add. I'm looking for supporters too so if anyone needs an mfp buddy add me!
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    On every day, live the other side of the pond to you, add me if you want an English perspective. :)
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started using MFP for the last 3 days. It's been very helpful with tracking macros and calories. Feels free to add me.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I log my activities daily...feel free to add me. :smile:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I'm here all the time! Anyone and everyone may feel free to add me!
  • benum21121
    Options
    I'm a daily logger with a fresh, new push to DO THIS RIGHT!! Anyone can add me. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I am on here every day. Need support and will support you and motivate
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me as well log on everyday and looking for more friends
  • kaliny44
    Options
    Good luck!! I am a person like you, but I had the bypass just 8 days ago and now the option available is to change my mind in every aspect, to reach a goal. I need to lose also 60, 18 pounds lost in 3 weeks. Good luck and cheering you up here!!!!
  • maostrom
    maostrom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Only started but I am active everyday and I hope to be around for a long time :) feel free to add me!
  • janentmurray
    janentmurray Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jane here from Brisbane Australia (originally from New Zealand) 41, married, 14 kids (6 of my own, 5 step kids and 3 foster kids.....luckily only 9 of them live at home now). I recently had my last baby (hopefully ;) ) 3 months ago. As you can imagine I don't get much time to concentrate on myself, however this last month I have made a conscious decision to make myself a priority. I started at 103kg, 156cm, after a month of limiting my calories to 1200max per day and trying to choose better healthier options, I now weigh in at 97.3kg!!!!!!! I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could add me to their friends list (I dunno how to do it myself). I intend to make this healthier eating etc a lifestyle choice not just another diet phase. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone soon ;)
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am active.. you can add me if you like