How many calories did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I logged everything, but not sure how accurate the amounts were so I guess high on everything. Right now I am 78 calories over my daily goal of 2650. If I hadn't eaten the pecan pie which was 500 calories I would have been ok. I ate like 3 cups of grape salad which was soooo awesome. Grapes with pecans and some sort of decadent cream cheese sauce on it. I ate a plate of food. Then went back later and had my pie. Then late had more turkey and some salad. I am done eating for the day and am heading to work here in about 3 hours and will work all night. So it was a good day as far as I am concerned.
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    1500:smile: Portion control, exercise, and planning ahead helped me out a lot today:bigsmile:
  • fultimers
    fultimers Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    1394 calories for the whole day. I also took a one mile walk after dinner.
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    6286 calories.

I'm quite disappointed in myself, in that I'm too full for that last piece of chocolate cream pie I was looking forward to.
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I don't know how someone begins to log in food that other people prepared. I pigged out today and would guess i'm at around 3000 calories. I did not log my lunch because it was prepared by others, but here is what I had for lunch: 3 cups of punch, vegetarian meatloaf, some other vegetarian dish (maybe vegetarian turkey), 2 servings of rice pilaf, 2 servings of mashed potatoes, 2 servings of sweet potatoes, 1/2 egg white, lasagna noodles, broccoli, snap peas, celery and pumpkin pie.

and I didn't work out today so i'm way over on my calorie consumption, but i'll make up for it tomorrow.
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    About 5000 netting about 2200 net calories with questionable exercise calories. It doesn't matter; I enjoyed it all. This is my first "cheat" day since being on MFP and I had planned for this day from day one.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    6286 calories.

I'm quite disappointed in myself, in that I'm too full for that last piece of chocolate cream pie I was looking forward to.

Doingitright
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I don't know and I don't care how much **** I ate today!! It's only one day!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    2559 but I quick added 200 calories just for error possibilities. I laughed my a** off at my "if everyday were like today..."

I feel like it's the night before a medical test where they say "you can't eat after midnight" and I'm trying to pack it all in before I can't eat anymore LMAO.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Fasting today so I got 500 calories....than again I am French Canadian :laugh:
  • jerryallegood
    jerryallegood Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    2326 had to do a little more exercise. I actually did the best I have ever done on a holiday. My net is 1710, 100 under my goal!
  • missdrizz
    missdrizz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    216 so far, but I still have dinner. This is pre-work out too, and no solids. Yay for IF in preperation for the work Christmas party tomorrow.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Around 1700... didn't do too bad, but I wish I would have stuck to my 1500 calorie goal :sad:
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    the low 1500s. which is a lot for me and my tummy is very full and uncomfortable
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    1345 so far.

But I'm Canadian, so it's just Thursday. :tongue:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    So far 1197, but I may have something light for dinner. I did all the cooking so I was pretty accurate with the ingredients and the logging.. No workouts at all since last Friday because I have company, so I need to be diligent until I get back to the gym next week.

Edited to correct the calories; I had forgotten to log the wine.:drinker:
  • creatureB
    creatureB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel like death...
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    1817. No 2nds and only one beer. 93 cals under with exercise.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Currently at about 2200, and I didn't even celebrate the holiday :embarassed: That's what happens on baking/cooking days, though. Gotta try some of everything, and if it's cookies, one or two...or four :drinker:
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    1831...I am only over my target by 166 though because I did some walking earlier