I ate a little over 2000 but hey its thanksgiving
  • ckone4me
    ckone4me Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    1442 cals includes drinks! :drinker:
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    2,418 eaten today. With exercise I've done, I'm 23 calories over. I'll probably take the dog for a walk and put me back in the green for the day.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    4700, but that's my daily goal since I am on a bulk diet...
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    6286 calories.

I'm quite disappointed in myself, in that I'm too full for that last piece of chocolate cream pie I was looking forward to.

I'll have what he's having.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    over 9000.
  • benchsquad65
    benchsquad65 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    over 6,000
  • ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    Today was the first cheat day I have taken and ate about 2400 calories. I was over by about 800, but I saved 200 or so calories everyday for the last 6 days to help with today.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian, so mine was last month and I logged it all at 3598. I'm jealous of all of you right now!!!
  • engian
    engian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    2587. 1 over for the day. Found I had to eat some left over ham and a slice of apple pie at 9:30pm in order to bring me up to my TDEE. I sure felt like I ate a large amount at Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon...didn't eat a latter dinner until the desire for that late snack.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Only 50 calories over goal. Did good! And got to eat cookies
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    All the calories!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I consumed over 2400 calories (I burned 822 calories from cardio and plyometrics)...I was under my daily goal.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    3207 by guesstimating on the food log. (like a had a largish spoonful of mashed potatoes, but logged a cup because I know there was more than just milk and margarine in them.) I erred on the side of guessing high. More than I've eaten in the 3 days leading up to today...but I'm OKAY with it! Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    I ate 1827 by guesstimating. I didn't really eat much. I was in a very uncomfortable place. I had to go to my boyfriends mothers side of the family. They're all crazy and some of them are really insulting (Y) Anyway, the cheesecake was delicious. :) I had a lot of fun chasing my child around though. I had to guesstimate those burned calories too though.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm not counting but I'm certain I'm above average for the day
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,633 Member
    Options
    3000. But I also burned about 800 calories this morning working out.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    Wow so many big numbers! I had 1300 calories today. I didn't eat to much.
  • ztaitaifufu
    ztaitaifufu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Omg I was horrible today 3600 approx, no self control bc I was too cold to sleep last night- didn't want to be abnoxious houseguest and ask my aunt for extra blankets... For me no sleep=no self Control, I'm glad I logged though of course it's all guestimate since everything was homemade by other ppl, just so I could see if everyday was like today you'd gain 21 lbs in 5 weeks... ESP since I'll be at a wake tomorrow And then at my dad"s for the rest of the weekend. Need that reminder to keep myself in check! at least I'll be going home to my lovely husband who let's me do almost all the food shop, so I'll be back to my clean and healthy diet that keeps me and my body happy opposed tothus post thanksgiving stupor that makes me want to cry&puke, though my family is awesome so it's worth it :) to see them #wishihadntbutstillthankful
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    lots and lots.. I had a huge plate of bacon for breakfast