Add me as a friend - make me smile!

Hey people,

I am starting on a fitness journey today to bring my eating and weight back to where it should be. I need to lose 30lbs whilst managing family / work and the various cake shops I find on my travels. I like to laugh and have fun, my job gives me limited structure so any help would be appreciated.....

lets keep each other on track!

Rob

Replies

• Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Hey there, welcome to MFP. I just sent you a request, I log daily and love having active fun friends on here :)
  • Hey,

Thanks for the add... Looking forward to getting moving! ;o)
  • cwatts0
    cwatts0 Posts: 51 Member
    Request sent
  • Thanks - your support is appreciated!
  • MariLcs
    MariLcs Posts: 5 Member
    Looking forward to meeting new friends. Started out ok so far...let's see how the day goes. Oh, the sugar addiction I need to fight!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Request sent :)
  • The smile is spreading!

Thanks ;o)
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Sending a FR...always happy to spread smiles!! :)
  • Today is day one for me after injury add me so I can keep the motivation up.
  • Notfit1120
    Notfit1120 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, hows it going ? not bad here, just trying to get through all the bumps in the road during the holidays. Have @ least 50lb to lose & am motivated to do just that. Hope we can chat & help each other.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Hi!!

Daily active logger who's lost 94llbs so far, I'm active chatty and exercise like a nut so please feel free to add me! It's easier when you have supportive friends.

Add away!

Cheers

Charlene ☺️
  • flynpa
    flynpa Posts: 14 Member
    Request sent.
  • mugofire
    mugofire Posts: 110 Member
    Request sent.. please add me as well whoever is out there and would like to help motivate each other!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Sending FR...love your ink! ...
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Who doesn't need a smile? Its the most beautiful thing anyone can wear.