Replies

• fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    banana strawberries natural yogurt and flax seeds
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Individual Spanish Tortilla. It is basically an omelette, made with eggs, potato, onion and a little olive oil. I can buy them at the market and they are individual sized. It is a change from my usual cold breakfasts and gives me a protein with carb breakfast that keeps me going.
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    That sounds really yummy :) I am having omlette for my dinner tonight x
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I am having chocolate Shakeology blended with a cup of almond milk and a banana. Sometimes I just don't wanna "cook." :flowerforyou:
  • bandchick
    Options
    Im doing the kellogs ceral deal with skim milk. Dinner I am having an egg white omlet though. They are sooo good.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    normal brekky for me this morning...Nestle clusters...mmmmm!

Looking forward to a baked potato and crunchy salad for dinner :wink:
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    I am having yellow split pea soup for lunch with a brown bread roll x
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    Oat So Simple with soya milk topped with weight watchers yoghurt pot and rasberrys. My FAV I have EVERY morning
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    yogurt with some kashi cereal on top!
  • rundgrenfan
    Options
    Roasted veggies and a bit of salmon (restaurant leftover) scrambled with an egg on a Sandwich Thin.
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Old fashioned oatmeal, with a sprinkle of cinnamon, honey and raisins! YUMMO! Nice on a cold morning!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup of steel cut oats with a vita top banana nut flavored mixed in to the oats. Kinda carb heavy but for 250 cals and 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber...not too shabby.
  • emmak58
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs with green onions and tomatoes sauteed in 1 tsp olive oil. 264 calories Yummy! (I'm kind of following Jackie Warner's program, and part of it is two eggs a day). Eating her way makes me feel good and not hungry.
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    I had one of the Oatmeal on the Go bars. It was apples and cinnamon. They taste great if you microwave them a little. I also just had my mid morning snack of a banana. For lunch I am having turkey and swiss on a sandwich thin with a 100 calorie pack of the mint cookie things. My mid afternoon snack will be applesauce with no sugar added. For dinner we are having grits, toast, bacon and eggs. I love breakfast food for dinner!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    English Toffee Whey Protein powder mixed with cold water & a large Raisin Bran muffin.